+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 150 of 489 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    The deal was restructured due to the financial situation of Rangers, who owe other clubs more than £7 million on credit for former transfers.

Murphy’s move to Ibrox will become permanent at the end of the season, once they pay what they describe as a “guaranteed fixed fee”.
    Quoting what the whole of Scotland have known for yonks. The hun bassas will be in meltdown on swallowswallow, bearsden innat... Hopefully more confiration from the dailys down south. rangers! Who are they??

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    All these years later and still staggering to me, how they consistently attract heid the ba's to their boardroom & constantly live beyond their means, especially given the guaranteed means they have.

I ken, I ken, they are huns and thick as shi t in the neck of a bottle & think they 'arra people' but still, staggering.
    What’s staggering to me is how it’s allowed to continue to happen !! The Scottish authorities put zero FFP rules through after what happened to Oldco and he we are again, clubs being shafted and owed money by these ****s!! We will never learn.

Rangers struggling to get a player on loan from Brighton. What an embarrassment, or 'riddy' as they might say in weegieville.

Surely admin mk 2 isn't that far off now?

I’ve been sent this by a younger member of the family, who’s usually in the know, who says, “The man who predicted the death of Rangers (1872-2012) writes again... could be time to get that champagne flowing again!”

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2018/0...-row-at-sevco/

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    What’s staggering to me is how it’s allowed to continue to happen !! The Scottish authorities put zero FFP rules through after what happened to Oldco and he we are again, clubs being shafted and owed money by these ****s!! We will never learn.
    It’s the Hun cnts that need to learn. Brighton is as far away from ibroke and they knew perfectly well the cnts didn’t have the spondoolies...

On a note. The Hun tribes are reporting McCrorie has a broken ankle! Fk ye ya fknut....
    Last edited by fittiered; 09-01-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Rangers struggling to get a player on loan from Brighton. What an embarrassment, or 'riddy' as they might say in weegieville.

Surely admin mk 2 isn't that far off now?

Admin 1. And by **** will they scrabble to prove that they’re a new club, whereupon we can start demanding “honours”-stripping in earnest.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’ve been sent this by a younger member of the family, who’s usually in the know, who says, “The man who predicted the death of Rangers (1872-2012) writes again... could be time to get that champagne flowing again!”

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2018/0...-row-at-sevco/
    The boy is a rabid Tim and does speak a load of sheeite. Most probably they have reached out to a professional firm to advise them on the 20p share buy back King has been told to do.

Unfortunately cannot see Sevco going into admin as they really only owe large amounts of money in the way of soft loans. Undoubtedly they are skint, but I cannot see then going down the admin route.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Admin 1. And by **** will they scrabble to prove that they’re a new club, whereupon we can start demanding “honours”-stripping in earnest.
    The admin 1/ admin 2 and the 15 or 25 point deduction is a moot point as there’s a 5 year time limit for the second, harsher punishment.
    It’s 6 years next month they went t1ts up.
    In the unlikely event they do go into admin, it’ll be -15.

Can't see admin 2 although I would rejoice and laugh like feck but admin would mean no Europe for another 3 years which they are surely banking on.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The admin 1/ admin 2 and the 15 or 25 point deduction is a moot point as there’s a 5 year time limit for the second, harsher punishment.
    It’s 6 years next month they went t1ts up.
    In the unlikely event they do go into admin, it’ll be -15.
    That would make up for the 12pts we will gift them I suppose.

Page 150 of 489 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast