+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 161 of 489 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I'm no finance expert but surely in the end it comes down to attendance figures? If the huns are snapping up the seats (which I'd say they are, going on the last couple of times I have been down) then they still have enough cash rolling in to keep afloat. That's my take on it anyway.

Enough cash rolling in to run a reasonably run club, yes.
    Enough to sustain this pie in the sky Ponzi Scheme?
    Hmmmmm.

Listen, it's all immaterial.
    It doesn't matter if Sevco dies like r****"s did, the no marks running Scottish Football will make sure another entity peddling that execrable "brand name" will reappear.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    As i said thats the rabid tims 'take' on what is happening at the huns,i didnt say they weren't in trouble,i said they weren't in trouble of going bust/insolvent,whatever you want to call it,if they go bust again il apologise and eat my words but it aint going to happen,it wont be 'allowed' to happen again and i dont believe everything those pigs try to infer about huns finances,they are like two kids squabbling in the playground,both full of bulls#ite but they wont be going under again,no chance im afraid
    Three “agains” in there, min.

Wise up.

^^^^^^
    Agreed. Its not being pernickity. I just like facts when reading arguments, threads etc. Ask Alan MacGregor, Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker how they managed to bugger off quick sharp. Then you will realise there is no "again"

Anyone who says "again". You are part of the whole problem.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 22-02-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Anyone who says "again". You are part of the whole problem.
    Come on min that's a bit harsh. We are all aware that technically rangers died and this present lot are some sort of reincarnation but at the end of the day it's the same gormless fans turning up at the same stadium singing the same songs. Whether we like it or not they are being called by the same name.

No point going over every post by fellow dandies and saying they are part of the problem if they have, god forbid, suggested they may be the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Come on min that's a bit harsh. We are all aware that technically rangers died and this present lot are some sort of reincarnation but at the end of the day it's the same gormless fans turning up at the same stadium singing the same songs. Whether we like it or not they are being called by the same name.

No point going over every post by fellow dandies and saying they are part of the problem if they have, god forbid, suggested they may be the same team.
    Well said mondo,same old posters posting negative shi#e though...i apologise for using the word again

Its not negative its a fact. "again" and "old firm" boil my piss

Same here... They are a new club and anyone saying different needs corrected

Quote Originally Posted by pacman1903 View Post
    its not negative its a fact. "again" and "old firm" boil my piss
    they jist boil ma piss fullstopp

I never mentioned "old firm" once in my posts,if "again" boils your pish then **** me your a sensitive soul
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 22-02-2018 at 07:41 PM. Reason: OMG could be offensive to people

Page 161 of 489 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast