+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 184 of 489 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

. Well. If he does take it, I think we all know how it'll go ?

. Out of Europe in first qualifier. A 5-0 humping by Celtic . Knocked out of League cup to Falkirk or Ayr. And put on gardening leave after 2nd jumping by Celtic within 6 months.

All with an increasing amount of rabid propaganda spewing out by Traynor ( pouted as a'Unamed Rangers' spokesman )

While Dvw King cowers from it all in S.Q. While issuing stupid pronouncements about having sufficient funds 'in a holding company' to buy all shares , in the next few days. Cough cough.

Meanwhile the rabid bears buy the season tickets , the Gerrard Messiah scarfs , etc .

Then that bloke from Sports Direct steams back in with another lawsuit seizing the season ticket money...........
    They must have 'assured' him he'd be getting funds to challenge the tims or else im sure he would'nt have accepted the job

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Mcinnes will be happy. It'll make Scottish football better.

We need a strong rangers™️
    Stewart Milne & Alex McLeish will be over the moon

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Mcinnes will be happy. It'll make Scottish football better.

We need a strong rangers™️
    Maybe he thinks that appointing an inexperienced manager will not be successful and contribute to another season we are above them

"Global name"

I heard all this s'hite being spouted on Sportsound last night.

A legend in his own living room perhaps.

I was aware of his name but only just.
    I certainly wouldn't have been able to tell you which team he played for.
    Just another midfield journeyman, all be it a decent one, from English fitba.

I now think he's a recently retired Liverpool player who has been coaching their under 18 team.
    Even then I'm not sure and would immediately concede the argument if someone else seemed certain of a different version of events.

Part of this of course is just age, given that I have little interest in English fitba.
    Part of it probably because Gerrard isn't as annoying as Emlyn Hughes ( although give him time)

Is he actually from Liverpool?
    Am I going to have to put up with hearing a stupid whiney Liverpudlian accent spouting Sevco p'ish?

Hopefully they keep up the BBC ban.

Global name my a'rse.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 04-05-2018 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Gerrard is a done deal according to sky sports,three year deal
    B@stard does that mean McIgnoramus isn't going.

I think this Gerrard appointment, along with what will be the usual press bluster about "war chests" and "major investment" (c/o w@nkstain Keech Jackshun) will give the scum a boost for the end of season games.

They'll finish 2nd.

Let's be honest, our manager will roll out the red carpet with his tactics next Tuesday, that's a given.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Am I going to have to put up with hearing a stupid whiney Liverpudlian accent spouting Sevco p'ish
    You’re in for a treat

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    They must have 'assured' him he'd be getting funds to challenge the tims or else im sure he would'nt have accepted the job
    Correct.
    Whether the funds will ever be provided, who knows, but you're right, there's no way he'd have agreed to join that basket case club without some assurances.
    If the assurances came from that fraudster King, then good luck.
    If they really do have some investment from elsewhere, as is being suggested, then it'll be back to the horrendous days of the duopoly, media love-ins and helicopter Sundays
    It's fine though....our masonic chairman wants a strong "Rangers" in Scottish football.

And all this "tick tock" sh1te I see and hear about SEVCO when they spend money on players is just that....sh1te!
    They'll not go t1ts up any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re in for a treat
    "yeeeeeeeeh.... of course"

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think this Gerrard appointment, along with what will be the usual press bluster about "war chests" and "major investment" (c/o w@nkstain Keech Jackshun) will give the scum a boost for the end of season games.

They'll finish 2nd.

Let's be honest, our manager will roll out the red carpet with his tactics next Tuesday, that's a given.
    We will lose on Tuesday

I'm going to say this may be a good appointment in terms of players he could attract, There's no way he's not connected

Page 184 of 489 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast