+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 186 of 489 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I just realised its a 4 year deal... 4 years for an unproven manage ... Christ, I thought it was only a couple of years!

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I just realised its a 4 year deal... 4 years for an unproven manage ... Christ, I thought it was only a couple of years!
    An unproven manager who will be able to bring in decent players I would imagine and has put that forward at his interview. That's what sevco will be chuffed with. Don't rule the c@nts actually being decent next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    An unproven manager who will be able to bring in decent players I would imagine and has put that forward at his interview. That's what sevco will be chuffed with. Don't rule the c@nts actually being decent next year.
    Great players very rarely make good managers. At the end of the day its all about the name for the huns and King nothing else and appeasing the guillible orcs and fleecing them for all their worth for another season. A deluded appointment for a deluded club.
    Last edited by EintrachtFrankfurt; 04-05-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Great players very rarely make good managers. At the end of the day its all about the name for the huns and King nothing else and appeasing the guillible orcs and fleecing them for all their worth for another season.
    You don't have to be a good manager to be good in Scotland. You just need money

See Ronny, Brenda (who nobody would touch with a barge pole), Lennon who between them will get the 10 in a row

If there is an investment sevco will spend it trying to catch the pigs who will increase their spending as the will have money in reserve for this exact scenario

We are doomed

The clunts cant pay for the sh!te they have this season so expect financial doping going forward.

Dont expect Milne to raise any concerns over it though and will just ask us all to just move on.

According to our Chairman Scottish football needs a strong sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The clunts cant pay for the sh!te they have this season so expect financial doping going forward.

Dont expect Milne to raise any concerns over it though and will just ask us all to just move on.

According to our Chairman Scottish football needs a strong sevco.
    And our manager

You don't have to be a good manager to be good in Scotland. You just need money

See Ronny, Brenda (who nobody would touch with a barge pole), Lennon who between them will get the 10 in a row

If there is an investment sevco will spend it trying to catch the pigs who will increase their spending as the will have money in reserve for this exact scenario

We are doomed
    The old outfit did financial doping and look what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    The old outfit did financial doping and look what happened.
    Yeah but theres no reason they wont again. They will do anything to stop 10 in a row

Yeah but theres no reason they wont again. They will do anything to stop 10 in a row
    If they do they will end up in the shyte far quicker than the 1872 version, this new outfit is far weaker in everyway, the Gerrard appointment is just window dressing, the shop is really empty.

I think he'll be ****e but we need to finally start doing our bit.

Page 186 of 489 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast