+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 192 of 195 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 3884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

  1. #3821
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,152
    This looks like a squirrel, Sevco must be trying to distract attention from something.

    And how daft are their fans expecting to get a rebate on taxes which they never actually paid.

  2. #3822
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This looks like a squirrel, Sevco must be trying to distract attention from something.

    And how daft are their fans expecting to get a rebate on taxes which they never actually paid.
    Yep - agreed.

    Traynor may be a fat jabba faced hun cuunt, but he's a clever cuunt. Apparently this is old news - about 5-6 months old so why now? They are putting the deflectors on full for something.

    Trouble is there is so much to choose from its hard to tell which particular turd they are trying to polish - Ashley retail deal? potential litigation from Hummel? Memorial stone lawsuit? Latest mega losses in the accounts? Effects of the cold shoulder? Impending player sales requirements? etc etc.

    Time will tell I guess. I'm away to stock up on popcorn...

  3. #3823
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,835
    Hun c unts
    Filth
    Scum
    If they had a terminal illness, and I had the cure, I’d not sell them it.
    F uck off & die like Rangers did.

  4. #3824
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,226
    Lifted from elsewhere


  5. #3825
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,574
    The side letters proved the cheating.

    If they got phucked by dodgey HMRC figures all the better..

  6. #3826
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    708
    Davina JT really is missing in action. By now, I would have expected a “we’re all obsessed “ message from him.

    Thank flock he’s MIA.

  7. #3827
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,288
    Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The side letters proved the cheating.

    If they got phucked by dodgey HMRC figures all the better..
    I don’t know what they are moaning about...they couldn’t pay £18-20m tax bill anyway. They were always doomed. HMRC did them a favour by not doing it quicker.
    The huns are saying they could have had another buyer if the figure was reduced....who cares, they were always going to blow up.
    It could be a load of cr@p by the Times trying to sell newspapers. Some barrister now saying HMRC were not wrong.

  8. #3828
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    427
    It was a case of swallow swallow for the gullible Hun
    No rebate
    Guilty as charged
    Actually HMRC let them off likey coz they knew it was a impossible to get the true figure back so they reduced the bill to more collectable figure

    But we all knew that was the case.......apart from the gullible

    Happy days

  9. #3829
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,456
    We can all agree they were cheating and acting like bellends and we all had a right good laugh at their demise.

    As things stand though, it's back to normal and for me, it's worse than ever because of what could have been.

    So while they are miles ahead of us and looking to go further, we are d1cking about with new stadium and celebrating Considine getting 5,000,000 games.

  10. #3830
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We can all agree they were cheating and acting like bellends and we all had a right good laugh at their demise.

    As things stand though, it's back to normal and for me, it's worse than ever because of what could have been.

    So while they are miles ahead of us and looking to go further, we are d1cking about with new stadium and celebrating Considine getting 5,000,000 games.
    Completely agree.
    Main culprits are those abhorrent c unts at the SFA, who happily swept it all under the carpet.
    Ally backed up by d1cks like Stewart Milne who was happy to keep the 11-1 vote, wanted “to move on” & who publicly wants a “strong Rangers”.
    What an absolute pr1ck of a chairman we have.

  11. #3831
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We can all agree they were cheating and acting like bellends and we all had a right good laugh at their demise.

    As things stand though, it's back to normal and for me, it's worse than ever because of what could have been.

    So while they are miles ahead of us and looking to go further, we are d1cking about with new stadium and celebrating Considine getting 5,000,000 games.
    Aye pretty much this

  12. #3832
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,247
    Interesting karaoke Gazaís/Willie Thorne duet doing the rounds.

    Remember though, heís not a sectarian wife beating sex pest. Heís a cheeky chappy who deserves a 500th chance

  13. #3833
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Interesting karaoke Gaza’s/Willie Thorne duet doing the rounds.

    Remember though, he’s not a sectarian wife beating sex pest. He’s a cheeky chappy who deserves a 500th chance
    I’ll say what most folk think.
    If the fat, wife beating, bigoted, sex pest c unt died tonight, then fine.
    The world has one less c unt in it.
    Gascoigne is a low-life, that’s why the huns connect with him,
    Abhorrent c unts the lot of them.

  14. #3834
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Interesting karaoke Gaza’s/Willie Thorne duet doing the rounds.

    Remember though, he’s not a sectarian wife beating sex pest. He’s a cheeky chappy who deserves a 500th chance
    Is it the Alloa one? As it's Alloa you kinda need to behave like that to fit in.

  15. #3835
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,226
    Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    It was a case of swallow swallow for the gullible Hun
    No rebate
    Guilty as charged
    Actually HMRC let them off likey coz they knew it was a impossible to get the true figure back so they reduced the bill to more collectable figure

    But we all knew that was the case.......apart from the gullible

    Happy days
    Spot on.

  16. #3836
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Stewart Milne who was happy to keep the 11-1 vote
    The worst decision in the clubs history.

  17. #3837
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30,124
    Quote Originally Posted by IveSeenTheLight View Post
    The worst decision in the clubs history.
    Moving to Westhill is far worse in my opinion

  18. #3838
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10,456
    Quote Originally Posted by IveSeenTheLight View Post
    The worst decision in the clubs history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Moving to Westhill is far worse in my opinion
    One of the reasons being the guy behind it is the guy that was happy with the 11-1 vote.

    Not sure just who the most gullible are.

  19. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Moving to Westhill is far worse in my opinion
    As they say about opinions and @rseholes?

  20. #3840
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    29,247
    Moving to Westhill will kill the club. Once the novelty wears off, itíll only be the milky milky squad in attendance.

    Aberdeen FC used to have a swagger on and off the pitch. Milne and his fluffers have sucked the life right out it

Page 192 of 195 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •