+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 224 of 489 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

So the Huns' third goal is a handball.

That third goal as good as puts the scum through

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That third goal as good as puts the scum through
    I'm sure Progres Niederkorn will put them out again if they get past Ufa.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Not a ****ing chance. If Sevco get past this round, they are in the group stages. Bemoan their easy draw if we want, but we couldn’t get past Maribor.

Ambition (and high spending admittedly) v something we’ve been chasing for for the past few years. I hate Sevco with a humongous passion, but by ****, they outsmart our tinpot mentality. Well wiggy, you wanted a strong Rangers, you have helped create one because of your biscuit tin mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    If the scum beat Maribor, which they will, they’ll be strong favourites to beat either team.
    It also helps when your 3 goals are
    1) offside
    2) a dive & not a penalty
    3) handball.

The amount of luck they’ve had in Europe, with dodgy pens & goals, as well as the draws, has been laughable.

Our esteemed Chairman will be delighted by tonight’s result for the huns. We need a strong Rangers remember.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Our esteemed Chairman will be delighted by

tonight’s result for the huns. We need a strong Rangers remember.
    Milne can GTF he's a total weapon! Only money I'll be putting in is my red tv payments! I do not trust a hun sympathiser

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If the scum beat Maribor, which they will, they’ll be strong favourites to beat either team.
    It also helps when your 3 goals are
    1) offside
    2) a dive & not a penalty
    3) handball.

The amount of luck they’ve had in Europe, with dodgy pens & goals, as well as the draws, has been laughable.
    Why do we never get any good luck? It's always Sevco and Timmy who are jammy.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Not a ****ing chance. If Sevco get past this round, they are in the group stages. Bemoan their easy draw if we want, but we couldn’t get past Maribor.

Ambition (and high spending admittedly) v something we’ve been chasing for for the past few years. I hate Sevco with a humongous passion, but by ****, they outsmart our tinpot mentality. Well wiggy, you wanted a strong Rangers, you have helped create one because of your biscuit tin mentality.
    Comment of the week!!!!!!
    That sums up the feelings of most of us, we are heading towards being a shambles this season and for the foreseeable future if we don't even speculate in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post

Spot on just like the season we had a chance for the title and Milne only sanctioned a loan for fkn church! Can't even put in words how much I hate the bawldy b astard.

It'll be like it was pre hun liquidation! Milne can then give his self a clap on the back

Page 224 of 489 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast