+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 268 of 489 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You need yer eyes tested min.
    They've called it for 12:45, not 2:45

About 1 mile (20 min walk) from Ibrokes
    Aaaah ..... you are correct .... Donsdaft? ... we may be meetin up sooner than I had anticipated

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    The new Victims.

Had to have a peek on follow follow to see what they where saying about Steve Clark having the brass neck to speak out against them - predictable hysteria.

Apparently they are 'at war' now. The world is officially out to get them.
    Horrible fkn mutants
    I would get the water cannons ready for the huns coming...they are in need of a good wash anyway.

BBC should have told them to f@ck off a long time ago and had zero coverage of the c@nts. they banned them from their midden so i wouldnt utter a word about them online or on the tv

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    If it reported on the BBC its true
    Huns cannot ****ing take it
    More and more stories relayed telling the world the Bigots latest lies and blatent cheating
    Its more than worth the license fee
    Good to see them and HMRC doing a proper job and due diligence carried out
    Newco are scum
    The Beeb still happily buy into the continuity myth though so they are happy to broadcast inaccurate & incorrect info when it suits them.

I'm with Pac - they should give the c'unts no coverage at all. The programming is still Sevco central a lot of the time. Far too many EBT tax cheats in their employ as well.

On another subject, I see their pond life puddle slurping support were at it again yesterday with the chants and a banner this time.

With regard to their players, I assume most these days are not flute wielding bigots - indeed many are catholics these days - so I genuinely cannot fathom or understand how & why any decent, functioning human being could ever possibly sign for that club or wish to be associated in any way with that filth.

They don't need the money. Is it ignorance of what they are really all about as a club & support?

You'd think people like Defoe would be absolutely cringing at what he's seeing.

You seriously could not make these cu nts up.

I wonder if anyone has ever explained to any of the catholic foreigners that have played for them over recent years what the fans are singing about?

Cringey knuckle-dragging mutants.

The late whiney-voiced 19th century throwback commentator James Sanderson said that when he had a midweek phone in show on Radio Clyde, and the lines were quiet, he could utter two words beginning with 'p' to get a reaction from grubby followers of the Clarty Two.

To get vicTim reaction - PARANOID

To get hun reaction - PAROCHIAL

One is becoming the other.

Child has just texted:
    “Kyle Lafferty phoned my work today and - surprise! - was a jerk. Was speaking to my colleague, Hannah, and pulled that "Don't you know who I am?" thing. She genuinely didn't. She said "Did I go to school with you?" “

We await chapter two as the **** is phoning back, apparently.

What a fuucking pr1ck.

He's supposed to be affa thick.
    I'm sure the young ladies could have some sport with Laughable without him even being aware.........

The h.uns goin on about comin up for the cup game in their thousands!! I can see them trying to get in with fake tickets like the fiasco at the Broch! The h.un fans got their money back after that! Hope the local polis dugs have had their inoculation's done lately.
    Name:  dogbiteAP1505_468x339.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  21.6 KB

Page 268 of 489 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast