+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 276 of 489 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I had the pleasure of pulling that fat b’stard up in person, for diving in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It was 40 years ago yesterday since that ****ing lardbucket Derek Johnstone conned the ever-willing Ian Foote into sending off Rougvie in the 78-79 League Cup final. The eyes in the back of his head saw a non-incident 40 yards away, apparently. Ten men and our 'keeper with a broken arm meant there was only one outcome possible.

Fuucking hun baastards.
    I already hated the huns with a vengance but that was the day that tipped me over the edge. Never have I or will I hate a team as much as I hate those cheating minky baastards with their stinking union jacks

How did that conversation go Mason? Hopefully it involved a sledgehammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I already hated the huns with a vengance but that was the day that tipped me over the edge. Never have I or will I hate a team as much as I hate those cheating minky baastards with their stinking union jacks

How did that conversation go Mason? Hopefully it involved a sledgehammer.
    When did the changing of ends of supporters at Pittodrie finish? Us supporters too young to remember the 1970s are told that the 1978 League Cup Final was the beginnings of the real animosity between the clubs...Indeed, if some of the old posters on Swallow Swallow are to be believed, they use to enjoy coming up here and drinking with the locals...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    When did the changing of ends of supporters at Pittodrie finish? Us supporters too young to remember the 1970s are told that the 1978 League Cup Final was the beginnings of the real animosity between the clubs...Indeed, if some of the old posters on Swallow Swallow are to be believed, they use to enjoy coming up here and drinking with the locals...
    I grew up in a town with hunners of huns, so I've always despised the cnuts.

I first saw them in a midweek game in Jan 67, possible the week before Berwick fuucked them, and they hacked and cheated to a 2-1 win via two George McLean goals after Davie Johnston had put us ahead.

The hatred really began in the 70s though, when they would take over the city from mid-morning, wreck pubs, and generally be cnuts, before wrecking every town on the way south before they were by-passed. Their political proclivities were also, and remain, abhorrent.

Even during the golden period of the 80s when the vicTims were our main competitive rivals, those manky bigoted Neanderthal baastards were the ones I hated more. The March 1979 League Cup final (forget the December one, Jute cnuts) was a defining moment though. If you read Michael Grant's Fergie Rises, the "Doug Rougvie is innocent " chapter tells all, and includes a transcript of the Fergie Green Final column from the following week which I found for him in the Central Lebry.

Did I mention that I reserve a special burning vitriolic acidic hatred for them and everything they stand for?

I grew up in a town with hunners of huns, so I've always despised the cnuts.

I first saw them in a midweek game in Jan 67, possible the week before Berwick fuucked them, and they hacked and cheated to a 2-1 win via two George McLean goals after Davie Johnston had put us ahead.

The hatred really began in the 70s though, when they would take over the city from mid-morning, wreck pubs, and generally be cnuts, before wrecking every town on the way south before they were by-passed. Their political proclivities were also, and remain, abhorrent.

Even during the golden period of the 80s when the vicTims were our main competitive rivals, those manky bigoted Neanderthal baastards were the ones I hated more. The March 1979 League Cup final (forget the December one, Jute cnuts) was a defining moment though. If you read Michael Grant's Fergie Rises, the "Doug Rougvie is innocent " chapter tells all, and includes a transcript of the Fergie Green Final column from the following week which I found for him in the Central Lebry.

Did I mention that I reserve a special burning vitriolic acidic hatred for them and everything they stand for?
    Apologies, I think I'm getting mixed up with the 1978 Scottish Cup Final (was that Ritchie who scored?)...both finals have strange Aberdeen goals...but the League Cup Final is where Steve Archibald tries to break someone's leg with a scissors challenge I think??

You've reminded me that I have actually read Michael Grant's book. I'll dig it out and read the chapter again.

What about the swapping of ends?

There wouldn't have been any swapping of ends against the bigot brothers because the crowds were too large.

Actual segregation must have been about 1974

Some mega fights in the beach end before that.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Steve Archibald tries to break someone's leg with a scissors challenge I think??

What about the swapping of ends?
    Steve Archibald and Stuart Kennedy were targeted early on and were subjected to some appalling filth treatment. I recall Archibald hobbling after the basstard in the black pointing to his calf where Alex McDonald or some other immoral thug had raked the studs doon the back of his leg.

The changing ends stopped in 71-72 when they put bench seats into the King Street End and renamed it the Paddock. The first game in front of it was the 71 Drybrough Cup final.

That made for some epic tussles in the Beach End, Dundee, Hibs and Hearts aye took good numbers up and there was always a bit of a ruck. The Sept 73 game v Celtic (2-3, two marvellous Varga goals) saw a quine being carried out by a rozzer with a knife sticking oot of her heid. Within a couple of seasons, the manks were given the King Street End, but that made the corner of the Beach End and main stand a tousy post-match location.

Steve Archibald and Stuart Kennedy were targeted early on and were subjected to some appalling filth treatment. I recall Archibald hobbling after the basstard in the black pointing to his calf where Alex McDonald or some other immoral thug had raked the studs doon the back of his leg.

The changing ends stopped in 71-72 when they put bench seats into the King Street End and renamed it the Paddock. The first game in front of it was the 71 Drybrough Vup final.

That made for some epic tussles in the Beach End, Dundee, Hibs and Hearts aye took good numbers up and there was always a bit of a ruck. The Sept 73 game v Celtic (2-3, two marvellous Varga goals) saw a quine being carried out by a rozzer with a knife sticking oot of her heid. Within a couple of seasons, the manks were given the King Street End, but that made the corner of the Beach End and main stand a tousy post-match location.
    Alex McDonald was & is a horrible hun b@stard.
    There is NOTHING that could befall that c**t that wouldn’t be deserved.
    A horrible, horrible hun c**t.

The changing ends stopped in 71-72 when they put bench seats into the King Street End and renamed it the Paddock. The first game in front of it was the 71 Drybrough Cup final.

Point of order, Mr Chairman, but it was the aforementioned loathesome hun cnut Derek Johnstone who did Archibald in the League Cup final, after about 5 minutes, which more or less killed his influence for the whoe game.

Although, Alex Diddy Doddy McDonald probably finished him off later on.

Man, I hated them cnuts then, and to this day, and till the day I die, I will fcuking hate them. The Club, the fans, the whole jing bang.

Along with my fellow Dandies on here I despise the hun scum with every fibre of my being. If I may be allowed a wee bit O politics these low life dross scum are a good a reason as any to vote for Independence. Sorry.

Page 276 of 489 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast