+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 308 of 489 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Personally if I were Killie I would tell them we can't be done with the hastle so your not getting any tickets for the foreseeable future.

I mean how much extra are killie making now by having one stand of the hun then subtracting all the police and steward costs. Then add all the sh! t and time to do these reports and investigations.
    Purely for tickets it would be the best part of £120k they'd miss out on.
    No idea about policing costs etc, but that's a good wedge for a club like Killie (and possibly multiply by 2 if they're in the top 6).
    I agree the sentiment though.
    F**k the huns.
    They threatened to boycott all grounds...as usual, they're all f****g mouth.

I don’t get how they were able to crowd that gate, and then burst through without the police being there? It’s not like it all happened in 5 seconds.
    The rules need changed if needed, where the away side are sanctioned for this kinda away fan behaviour.

Cvnts

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Affa keen to defend the scum.

What would your suggestion be? Postpone the match until the crowd are re-verified that they have valid tickets to be in the ground?
    I'd agree to be fair, but it would be a nightmare to steward.
    Maybe far easier to postpone the game to be rescheduled.
    My suggestion would be make sure your ticket machines work and don't go full stasi searching everybody for fireworks thus causing massive queues of in many cases boozy fans that are worried they'll miss the start of the game.

There's two ways of looking at things. The way you'd like them to be. Don't you think I'd also like the Govan club to get clobbered and the way things actually are i.e. if anybody is to blame at an organisational level it's the home club.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    My suggestion would be make sure your ticket machines work and don't go full stasi searching everybody for fireworks thus causing massive queues of in many cases boozy fans that are worried they'll miss the start of the game.

There's two ways of looking at things. The way you'd like them to be. Don't you think I'd also like the Govan club to get clobbered and the way things actually are i.e. if anybody is to blame at an organisational level it's the home club.
    Everywhere sevco and the other @rse cheek go there are problems but it is always everyone elses fault, wise up.

The fact that there was a problem with the turnstiles didn’t seem to be a problem until the 90th minute and the Huns scored and the minders invaded the pitch. And somehow this pitch invasion has to do with the turnstile issue. Aye, right. You’re not Traynor by any chance, are you?

Another way to look at it is don’t turn up with duplicated tickets (printed off twice, with the same barcode) fcuking up the turnstile system in the process, with the result being your fellow hun cnutz getting squashed, Ken?

You're new to this board, Devanha. For the avoidance of doubt, ALL Huns are cnutz, especially those from the NE of Scotland.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 06-08-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Another way to look at it is don’t turn up with duplicated tickets (printed off twice, with the same barcode) fcuking up the turnstile system, as it may cause your fellow hun cnutz to get squashed, Ken?

You're new to this board, Devanha. For the avoidance of doubt, ALL Huns are cnutz, especially those from the NE of Scotland.
    I'm not convinced that happened and even if it did it changes nothing. It's the home club (and police / stewards) that is responsible for match day organisation and if things go wrong with that organisation they are to be held responsible.

As for hating Huns. I've got more reason than most to dislike them so don't need any reminders 👍

As for hating Huns. I've got more reason than most to dislike them so don't need any reminders ��
    Do tell...

Before we start, let's get one thing straight.

Naebody hates the Huns mair than me.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Do tell...
    I'm not doing your work for you.

Page 308 of 489 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast