+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 345 of 489 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    If you're referring to my post then you can stop. Just stop. At no point do I say SEVCO are going bankrupt so the only person that's delusional appears to be you because you're seeing words that don't exist in my post.

I say they'll spontaneously combust, I say they haven't learned lessons from the demise of Oldco 1873 (R.I.P aged 54 titles) but at no point is there any reference to bankruptcy.

Of course, if you're not referring to my post then you should use the quote function to avoid confusion.
    Rangers are alive and well. Back to being the second club in the country just like Milne wanted.

Status quo restored.

Not what I want. Not what any red would want (which incidentally proves Milne isn't truly a red because he's delirious) but it's the way it is. Let's just leave all the legalese talk to the tims and get on with concentrating on our own club rather than obsessing over others.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They've got the same name, same strip, same stadium, same fanbase, same trophies in the cabinet room, same history.

Phoenix version definitely but it's still Rangers. We had the chance to kill them off for real and FOREVER. We had a chance to strip them of honours. However we failed in both regards or rather Milne and his cohorts failed.

I'd love there to be a supermarket where ibrox once was but that chance has gone and there's still a Rangers playing in that famous old ground.

Thanks for that Stewart ☹️
    One of the most horrific posts ive have ever read here

I will use my argument that shuts all huns up. They never have an answer

If they are not a NEW club then how did Alan MacGregor, Steven Davis, Vile Lafferty, Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker all walk for free in 2012. Because they had no club. That's why. No club because there was NEW club being formed in place of the the club they signed for. The were quoted in saying they were asked to transfer their contracts to the NEW club but were not willing to do so. So they f@cked of with not a worry in the world as they could not be forced to sign for the NEW club as they did not sign for the NEW club in the first place. If they were not a NEW club and in fact r*****s 1872-2012 then they were bound to a contract and had to get relegated with the club. This also proving the myth that r*****s 1872-2012 were not actually relegated but in fact placed in the fourth tier. That's where your beef with Milne and every other club should be. They should have been put out of the league and their place should have been given to Cove Rangers(I hate them but fairs fair), Spartans, East Kilbride or whoever. But that's not how the clubs v oted. The phoenix c@nts got the deid c@nts licence in the league and position. NEW club NEW history

You are right. They do have the stadium, the crest, the colours, the same knuckle dragging piss stained toothless troglodytes followers but the f@cking are impersonators.

Tonight Matthew we are going to be r*****s football club. That's all they are

If you think they are one and the same and have the history then you are no better than the 50k that turn up at ibrox, Jim Traynor, Chic Young, Sky Sports, Googleyes King or whoever. You are part of the problem
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-09-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devanha red View Post
    rangers are alive and well. Back to being the second club in the country just like milne wanted.
    there is no f@cking "back"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    One of the most horrific posts ive have ever read here

I will use my argument that shuts all huns up.

If they are not a NEW club then how did Alan MacGregor, Steven Davis, Vile Lafferty, Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker all walk for free in 2012. Because they had no club. That's why. No club because there was NEW club being formed in place of the the club they signed for. The were quoted in saying they were asked to transfer their contracts to the NEW club but were not willing to do so. So they f@cked of with not a worry in the world as they could not be forced to sign for the NEW club as they did not sign for the NEW club in the first place. If they were not a NEW club and in fact r*****s 1872-2012 then they were bound to a contract and had to get relegated with the club. This also proving the myth that r*****s 1872-2012 were not actually relegated but in fact placed in the fourth tier. That's where your beef with Milne and every other club should be. They should have been put out of the league and their place should have been given to Cove Rangers(I hate them but fairs fair), Spartans, East Kilbride or whoever. But that's not how the clubs v oted. The phoenix c@nts got the deid c@nts licence in the league and position

You are right. They do have the stadium, the crest, the colours, the same knuckle dragging troglodytes followers but the f@cking are impersonators.

Tonight Matthew we are going to be r*****s football club

If you think they are the same team then you are no better than the 50k that turn up at ibrox, Jim Traynor, Chic Young, Sky Sports, Googleyes King or whoever. You are part of the problem
    They still exist. A ******* phoenix version but they are still there. You must of noticed that. We play in the same league as them after all.

Now as I suggested let's just concentrate on OUR club and leave the obsessing over rangers (or sevco if that pleases you more) to the tims 👍

PS. Thanks for that Milne.

They still exist. A ******* phoenix version but they are still there. You must of noticed that. We play in the same league as them after all.

Now as I suggested let's just concentrate on OUR club and leave the obsessing over rangers (or sevco if that pleases you more) to the tims ��

Im not obsessing. I just think anyone who think they are one in the same are part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im not obsessing. I just think anyone who think they are one in the same are part of the problem
    Fair enough 👍

Rangers are alive and well.
    You can spout your p!sh as much as you want Jim, but we won’t let the truth be forgotten.
    You team has no history (well 7 years only), no major domestic honours andyou let your club die.

Now as I suggested let's just concentrate on OUR club and leave the obsessing over rangers (or sevco if that pleases you more) to the tims 👍

To be fair the thread's title gives a clue to the content, and it gives some of us Dons supporters a chance to vent off about the vermin imposters and all who sail in her maggot ridden ship.

I might be wrong but on the basis of the many Dons fans I've spoken to, the general feeling is that we really don't like that institution that has spawned two cretinous offspring called Oldco and Newco.

Thus, if you don't wish to read anything negative about this lot then I suggest you give this thread a miss...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You can spout your p!sh as much as you want Jim, but we won’t let the truth be forgotten.
    You team has no history (well 7 years only), no major domestic honours andyou let your club die.
    Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    To be fair the thread's title gives a clue to the content, and it gives some of us Dons supporters a chance to vent off about the vermin imposters and all who sail in her maggot ridden ship.

I might be wrong but on the basis of the many Dons fans I've spoken to, the general feeling is that we really don't like that institution that has spawned two cretinous offspring called Oldco and Newco.

Thus, if you don't wish to read anything negative about this lot then I suggest you give this thread a miss...
    If only you knew.

Page 345 of 489 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast