+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I really don't see where the crime is in the Whyte trial. If anybody was duped, surely it was Whyte, who was sold a basket case of a club by Murray.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I really don't see where the crime is in the Whyte trial. If anybody was duped, surely it was Whyte, who was sold a basket case of a club by Murray.
    The prosecution claim is that Whyte used the Huns' assets (future season ticket sales) to fund the purchase of the company.

That is not allowed by the Companies Act.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    So Whyte wasn't the first to use Ticketus.
    We've known that for a long time.

The question is: who introduced Whyte to Ticketus and who vouched for him?

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    The prosecution claim is that Whyte used the Huns' assets (future season ticket sales) to fund the purchase of the company.

That is not allowed by the Companies Act.
    But did the Glazers not attach debt to Man U to fund their takeover there?

I never understood how what they did was legal.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    But did the Glazers not attach debt to Man U to fund their takeover there?

I never understood how what they did was legal.
    My understanding is the Glazers loaded their debt onto the club after they had control of it.

i.e. they refinanced the loans they used to buy their shares and secured them against the club's assets.

The key point (I believe) is that the loans used to buy the shares in the club were not (at the time of purchase) secured against the assets of the club.

Barry the Crab in the rag today. Unreal. He vilifies the racists(quite rightly) but doesnt mention the ***** who confronted Scott Brown or the sectarianism.

"........... they have also been humiliated by a couple of morons who have no place inside Ibrox or any other football ground.

I thought Scotland had left all this stuff behind a long, long time ago and it’s also important we don’t make this out to be something more widespread than it actually is.

It was one or two halfwits behaving in a completely unacceptable manner, shaming not just their football club but also their country."

And let’s also make clear that one or two isolated incidents of racism is one or two too many. I’m glad one of the offenders has been banned for life and the other will be dealt with in due course because they have no place in modern society never mind inside the Rangers family"

I take it by sweeping the invading the pitch and sectarianism under the carpet you think its acceptable ye dick.

How did that get printed. Its f@cking laughable. The reason i do read the retard, its a comic book, especially with hun mutants like that getting coloumn inches

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I take it by sweeping the invading the pitch and sectarianism under the carpet you think its acceptable ye dick.

Don't forget being a p@edo. That's not worth mentioning either.

Maybe we should start a scale to help try and understand the Hun mind?

Pitch Invasion (own fans) - doesn't register on scale
    Sectarianism - Good
    P@edo - Meh
    Racism (if not caught) - crack on
    Racism (if caught) - it's not a massive problem
    Pitch Invasion (other teams' fans) - Comparable to terrorism. Bring back hanging
    Last edited by ILikeJam; 05-05-2017 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Aberdeen Mad - where 'p@edo' is a swear word

GIRFUY

Deluded clunts.

Take your arrogance and RAM it.

Scum.

There's a minter o a video floating about facebook, it's the sevco winner today and pitch invasion, wi some comedy commentating.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    There's a minter o a video floating about facebook, it's the sevco winner today and pitch invasion, wi some comedy commentating.
    I saw the pitch invasion and Pedro's celebration in the highlights... am i missing something? was it not just a nothing game against Partick? **** me, they were acting like they had won the bloody league! Embarrassing really! Mind you, this lot have been through the mill, so a 5 year old club beating a big top 6 side like that probably meant something to them!

Celebrating like that is fine if it means something, but the league is over, 2nd was pretty much gone, binned in both cups, had a pish season by their expectations and beating Partick in a last minute winner was classed as something magical... bizarre.

it reminded me of Mcmoists celebration when the to be deid club, beat Celtic in 2012 in a nothing game!

Name:  8f9461152bd173dc4b65d841621af35f.jpg
Views: 2502
Size:  42.4 KB
    Last edited by Stupie82; 08-05-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Page 35 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast