+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 375 of 489 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The huns are the new p*edo FC
    Maybe the Old Firm do still exist after all?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    He grabbed a woman he didn’t know & who didn’t know him & kissed her against her will & without any invitation or consent from her for him to do so.

His defence? He does that all the time & he produced a bunch of photos showing him kissing various celebs from Princess Diana to Gary fuuckin Linekar.

That defence totally ignoring the fact that all those celebs knew him & clearly consented to his behaviour & this made it totally irrelevant to this case.

Now, I can just about see the ***ual assault charge as being found not guilty on the basis he probably didn’t mean it as that sort of act given he’s a clueless jakey fuuckwit.

BUT

He was also found not guilty of common assault for the same reason & that’s utter b’ollocks.

To say it’s fine to just go up to random strangers, grab or touch them & give them a kiss totally uninvited & against their consent is actually very dangerous & sends a terrible message.

It’s clearly assault & a bunch of mong Gazza fanboys on a North East England jury should be held in contempt of court for suggesting otherwise.

It’s the sort of thing I’d expect from yanks...
    Exactly. He's just another one of the alchy weirdos you try to avoid on public transport. This woman unfortunately didn't manage to.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Exactly. He's just another one of the alchy weirdos you try to avoid on public transport. This woman unfortunately didn't manage to.
    Yep, this is it exactly

Alchy weirdos are a 100 times worse than junkies

Logs on
    Check to see if the bigoted, wife beating, *** pest is dead yet?
    Disappointingly not.
    Ach well.
    Logs off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, this is it exactly

Going completely off topic here but to be fair I have had a few (or breakfast if you're gazza) but since I've moved to Niddrie temporarily I've had 2 junkies at the door. One trying to sell me a 2 pack of pillows and the other trying to sell me bold detergent pods.

No use for the pillows but I probably should have took the bold. What are you like 8 quid a box these days?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Logs on
    Check to see if the bigoted, wife beating, *** pest is dead yet?
    Disappointingly not.
    Ach well.
    Logs off.
    I had him on my works sweepstake a couple of years ago when the celebrity death rate was at its peak. Another welder won it with Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, this is it exactly

I've occasionally been an alky weirdo (though I've never tried to suck the face off anybody against their will.......) but when I'm sober I sure as fu ck always attract the alcky weirdo.

I had him on my works sweepstake a couple of years ago when the celebrity death rate was at its peak. Another welder won it with Bowie.
    You stick bits of metal together?

Going completely off topic here but to be fair I have had a few (or breakfast if you're gazza) but since I've moved to Niddrie temporarily I've had 2 junkies at the door. One trying to sell me a 2 pack of pillows and the other trying to sell me bold detergent pods.

No use for the pillows but I probably should have took the bold. What are you like 8 quid a box these days?
    How much was he wanting for them? The pods like?

They are pretty pricey.

I mind back in the day the jakey/junkie shoplift of choice was razor blades.

I could understand that, little, easy dipped and well overpriced.

I dinna think Boots, Suprdrug et al have them sitting on display these days.

Page 375 of 489 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475 ... LastLast