+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 380 of 489 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    They said that 7 years ago with the old rangers. Didn't happen. £10m needed this season, plus maybe the same to Sports Direct. On course to lose the same next season, plus missing out on £14m if they can't play in europe. £24m due to pay out over the next couple of years in transfer fees with next to nothing due in. Add it all up, and you're getting close to the big tax case amount. People rich enough to spend that sort of money tend not to waste it on football clubs with no prospect of a return.

They said that 7 years ago with the old rangers. Didn't happen. The sfa/spfl can fix the refs and avoid punishment for them, but they're not going to give them £20m or whatever they need. The sfa can't automatically put them in the champions league group stages which is about the only thing that would make them break even. When the directors no longer have the funds to bail them out, who's going to pay wages etc?
    The glib and shameless liar said when he took over that it would probably cost them up to 50M within 3 years to get up to a level with the Tims and he is happy to put that money in as he knew how much it would cost so they havent spent that much YET (nearly) and they are pretty much challenging the Tims now so they are on track (no laughing at the back) as to what King said so he's happy to pump money in as he knew at the start how much it would take and he hasnt reached that 50M yet,if the Tims win 10 ina row then they COULD be in trouble but thats a couple years away yet

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    The glib and shameless liar said when he took over that it would probably cost them up to 50M within 3 years to get up to a level with the Tims and he is happy to put that money in as he knew how much it would cost so they havent spent that much YET (nearly) and they are pretty much challenging the Tims now so they are on track (no laughing at the back) as to what King said so he's happy to pump money in as he knew at the start how much it would take and he hasnt reached that 50M yet,if the Tims win 10 ina row then they COULD be in trouble but thats a couple years away yet
    Here, have some full stops. I was gasping for breath reading that silently.

The Glib and Shameless Liar will use everybody's else's money but none of his own

He was instrumental of killing off the( Glasgow Rangers ) and now he is hell-bent on killing off SEVCO - You have my full good wishes on that one

The guy is just an Orange Turd

Like the Auditor of the so called recently released fagpacket accounts - They are not a viable concern. His words not mine

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    The Glib and Shameless Liar will use everybody's else's money but none of his own
    I wonder who else has someone running a club with that attitude?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikemee...0#6e6c6b9f409b

Note: the club was “liquidated in 2012.”

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikemee...0#6e6c6b9f409b

Note: the club was “liquidated in 2012.”
    You will start someone on here off with thems words

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Fantasists galore 🤣
    ooh "Rangers back with a bang " Tediously confrontational.I

The Huns are so desperate to stop 10in a row they are relying on a high risk strategy of spending completely out with their means . They are relying on soft plans from the well heeled of Glasgow to keep their heads above water and that simply put cannot go on forever.

Clearly they have enough on field assets to dig themselves out of a receivership scenario if that was to ever arrive.

In the meantime they pay transfer fees and attract players they shouldn't be able to afford by spunking their season ticket money at beginning of the season and wealthy benefactors keeping them afloat for the rest of the season. The European money has been very serendipitous to say the least however that can't be relied upon year in year out and even with it they are posting heavy losses.

Unfortunately i agree with Pacman and think that they will stumble along financially for the next couple of seasons and either prevent the ten in a row or crash and burn spectacularly ( although surviving the process )having failed to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    ooh "Rangers back with a bang " Tediously confrontational.I

The Huns are so desperate to stop 10in a row they are relying on a high risk strategy of spending completely out with their means . They are relying on soft plans from the well heeled of Glasgow to keep their heads above water and that simply put cannot go on forever.

Clearly they have enough on field assets to dig themselves out of a receivership scenario if that was to ever arrive.

In the meantime they pay transfer fees and attract players they shouldn't be able to afford by spunking their season ticket money at beginning of the season and wealthy benefactors keeping them afloat for the rest of the season. The European money has been very serendipitous to say the least however that can't be relied upon year in year out and even with it they are posting heavy losses.

Unfortunately i agree with Pacman and think that they will stumble along financially for the next couple of seasons and either prevent the ten in a row or crash and burn spectacularly ( although surviving the process )having failed to do so.
    Soft loans not plans !

Imagine my disappointment when I thought they’d gone bust today. I thought the news report said that they’d called in the administrators. Unfortunately, it’s Mothercare rather than Motherfucares as I thought.
    Goddam.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Imagine my disappointment when I thought they’d gone bust today. I thought the news report said that they’d called in the administrators. Unfortunately, it’s Mothercare rather than Motherfucares as I thought.
    Goddam.

Page 380 of 489 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast