+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 388 of 489 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Aye thats the second time in less than a week he's exclusively revealed something we all knew days before
    Fcuk me, you NEVER have anything interesting to say
    I see your name and have an image of Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Oooft, resorting to calling other dandies Huns. Shocking behaviour.
    Fair play to anyone bigging up the Huns like you were

At least that half witted Hun Devanha Red has fecked off, hopefully his departure wasn't caused by anything too trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fcuk me, you NEVER have anything interesting to say
    I see your name and have an image of Victor Meldrew
    I dont beeelieve it

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    At least that half witted Hun Devanha Red has fecked off, hopefully his departure wasn't caused by anything too trivial.
    Might I be so bold as to throw in the word stairs?...

Incredible to think feckwits like Durrant and Wee Barry Ferguson think they should erect a statue outside Iprix in honor of the Glib and Shamless.
    Under his tenture they have won nothing and he has ensured the club has a massive debt and its bills are only paid by emergency loans.
    Bottom line is he has been pumped out by the board, he is liability. They cannot move forward with him in charge cold shouldered by the Takeover Panel.
    His disastrous dealings with Sportdirect to date have cost the millions with a huge invoice still to come in and its all down to him and his personal crusade to beat Mike Ashley.
    Mike Ashley won hands down no contest
    6 years of consecutive debt and he piles his lies like, clubs envy are strong financial position .
    Time for your pills Mr King your have a bad dream
    Its only because the SFA is corrupt he passed the fit and proper person test, no other potential chairman would meet the critrea based on his criminal record
    So build your statue I will ensure i piss on it every time I visit

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Incredible to think feckwits like Durrant and Wee Barry Ferguson think they should erect a statue outside Iprix in honor of the Glib and Shamless.
    Under his tenture they have won nothing and he has ensured the club has a massive debt and its bills are only paid by emergency loans.
    Bottom line is he has been pumped out by the board, he is liability. They cannot move forward with him in charge cold shouldered by the Takeover Panel.
    His disastrous dealings with Sportdirect to date have cost the millions with a huge invoice still to come in and its all down to him and his personal crusade to beat Mike Ashley.
    Mike Ashley won hands down no contest
    6 years of consecutive debt and he piles his lies like, clubs envy are strong financial position .
    Time for your pills Mr King your have a bad dream
    Its only because the SFA is corrupt he passed the fit and proper person test, no other potential chairman would meet the critrea based on his criminal record
    So build your statue I will ensure i piss on it every time I visit
    Should be easy enough to build a statue - the memorial wall went smoothly enough.

Its very easy to spout pish & downright lies to come across as a hero when you've got a compliant & not very bright media & your supporter base has the collective intellectual capacity of a skittery fart.

Absolutely right to say he's been kicked out because of the cold shoulder - no other option for the rest of the board.

Question now is where the required ongoing loan fundung is gonna come from as glib & shameless was providing the guarantees via one of his dodgy companies. Sadly, I'm sure they will find a way.

We just need to hope they dont actually find someone competent, above board & with a decent level of wealth to take over from the spiv. That would be truly worrying...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lolz??? Did you not get the memo that text talk and laughing at your own jokes are frowned upon
    I'm fine with it but your peers will likely be frothing inside.

Anyway, rumours I'm hearing is that £4.75M is the agreed figure they'll let McKenna go for.
    That is down on the reported £6.%M we were offered from Aston Villa a couple of years ago, but that was too late on the last day of the window.
    We had too many injuries at the time and no time to source a replacement, otherwise that deal would have sanctioned.
    10M For McKenna no less

Alex Rae is rising towards the top of my all time most hated huns.

What a horrible, illiterate, disgusting, hun c unt he is.

I wish nothing but horrible things for him.

Absolute c unt.

Sevco

Page 388 of 489 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast