+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Could old tin legs be heading for the slammer? Craig Whyte ASC!
    No chance of that, a few funny handshakes will keep the legless one safe.

Quote Originally Posted by canarydon View Post
    Apparently not, part of the evidence was that no money changed hands between Whyte and Murray.
    One of the witnesses said that a pound coin was flicked across a table in an Edinburgh solicitors' office.

They seem to be taking it well

Name:  IMG_8517.JPG
Views: 2263
Size:  53.9 KB

There's a shocker! Craig Whyte acquitted. Who'd a thunkit?

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knew that Whyte was pure Walter Mitty and a real chancer, nothing more. It's well known who the real villains are in the old Rangers demise. As mentioned by another poster, Whyte was put up by the Hun establishment to play the fall-guy. It's back-fired pretty spectacularly as quite a bit of uncomfortable evidence came out in the trial.

Now, let's see how the other parts of the puzzle play out:

Supreme Court Hearing on the Big Tax Case.
    Entry to UEFA Competition next season.
    etc.

To all and sundry it's blindingly obvious that some of the real crooks are still to get their collar felt. Charles Green, Duff & Phelps.... Surely they have more of a case to answer than Whyte ever had? Assets bocht way below "market rate", IPO for £22M (f@@k me, RBS just settled with a group of shareholders who felt they were sold a pup in 2008 - surely the clowns who bocht into that RIFC IPO have a case?).

And yet, they keep on signing players and have no idea how they are going to pay for them ......

Alastair Johnston isn't taking it very well.

“Candidly he should have been charged with murder, murder of an institution, destruction of people’s passion, destruction of the spirit of hundreds of thousands of Rangers’ fans. That’s what he should have been charged with.”

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Alastair Johnston isn't taking it very well.

“Candidly he should have been charged with murder, murder of an institution, destruction of people’s passion, destruction of the spirit of hundreds of thousands of Rangers’ fans. That’s what he should have been charged with.”
    And that muppet has just been appointed to the board. All the cast from Act One are re-assembled now. 7 years on and they're back to square one ....

Ahhhh sh!t.

I'd got my incontinence pants cleaned and put way.

I'm away to dig them out again.

The great unwashed...............the joke gets funnier and funnier

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Ahhhh sh!t.

I'd got my incontinence pants cleaned and put way.

I'm away to dig them out again.
    I kept mine on, just in case the memory of Dundee Utd in the play off pops back into my head

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post

And yet, they keep on signing players and have no idea how they are going to pay for them ......
    I've been wondering about that in the last week or two.

They must have limped through to the end of the season, and taken season ticket money by direct debit before fans had a chance to change their mind. That money will only last so long with pay-offs to the bread man and expensive court cases coming up.

Guess they're signing players as a gamble on making the Europa league group stages. Last time they gambled on making group stages, Fat Sally got them pumped out by minnows and we all know how that season ended

Page 39 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast