+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 390 of 489 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Unsurprisingly the lack of media reporting on this incident and an incident that was outrageous and quite sinister. I wait with baited breath for the SFA's response
    Perhaps not in the Scottish rags but:
    https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Old-Firm-Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Perhaps not in the Scottish rags but:
    https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Old-Firm-Derby
    Cheers Donanddusted never saw that... How I would I Express !! not on my reading list. Over to the SFA then.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Just watched slit throat Moreorless gesture to the Celtic support when sent off
    Simply simply shocking, actually its beyond belief the gestures made
    The guy is sick in the head an embrassesment of a football player
    Of course the SFA will do nothing, a blindeye and the odd handshake will ensure its hardly mentioned
    There will no aplogy from Servo or Slippy G
    The guy should get a fecking hammering or his actions.
    A 6 month ban from football would not be enough
    Toxix club, Toxic player
    Lowest form of life to ever play in Scotland
    I dont see what the big deal is tbh,some people are affa easily offended

Rangers wanting more integrity in the game

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines...peat-var-call/

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I dont see what the big deal is tbh,some people are affa easily offended
    The big deal, in my opinion, is not the action itself which was just posturing, but rather what action will be taken by the authorities. They can't sweep it under the carpet which is probably their preferred route. I think if that had been an Aberdeen player at either Ibrox or Parkhead making that gesture to the home support then the papers would be all over it.

The gesture was just more childish antics from the manboy Morelos. We've seen in the past from both clubs associated with this fanbase that manboy antics are encouraged by the hordes. Gascoigne and Ricksen were of similar ilk...
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 30-12-2019 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    The big deal, in my opinion, is not the action itself which was just posturing, but rather what action will be taken by the authorities. They can't sweep it under the carpet which is probably their preferred route. I think if that had been an Aberdeen player at either Ibrox or Parkhead making that gesture to the home support then the papers would be all over it.

The gesture was just more childish antics from the manboy Morelos. We've seen in the past from both clubs associated with this fanbase that manboy antics are encouraged by the hordes. Gascoigne and Ricksen were of similar ilk...
    The problem is how do you prove it wasn’t Morelos just saying “game over” as opposed to being aggressive?
    Plus, we’re talking about the masons at the SFA.
    Sh1tebags if ever there were.
    They’ll do feck all

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post

I agree that it's not really a big deal, I'd imagine they were getting proper abuse all game but I also agree with you that it would be a different story if it was one of our players. A bit like not booking a player in a game early one because its the "old firm" game.

Players all seem to like celebrating in front of away fans these days. What's the story with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

What's the gist of that? I'm not accepting cookies fae that c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What's the gist of that? I'm not accepting cookies fae that c*nts.
    They didn't hump us and it wasn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Those cu nts have the self-awareness of Donald Trump.

The game in this country is dying on its @rse and those in power, thinking as short term as ever, have a boner cos they might get a helicopter Sunday and a bigger TV deal on the back of it.

Then you get these absolute vermin coming out with p1sh like this and their brain-dead followers lapping it up.

The gig is fu cked well and truly.

Page 390 of 489 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast