+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 392 of 489 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Seen the Morelos vid. F*ck all in it.

Their fans are tagging everyone from the police to Clyde super scoreboard in it
    Even if the SFA has the balls (I know, no chance), how would they or anyone prove he wasn’t just giving it the “games over” gesture.
    He wasn’t.
    But you can’t prove it.

He should be judged on our standards, not his made up excuse. The Colombian press are condemning it ffs. I still think Kent’s celebration was every bit as sinister and can’t understand why he’s not drawing the same heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The cove board are more anti hun than our board but it's silly season now.
    Bit of an empty gesture though.
    Sacked two days before his contract ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Bit of an empty gesture though.
    Sacked two days before his contract ran out.
    He would have got a new contract and house if he played for us.

I see today that Ryan Christie had to go into hospital the other night for an emergency “groin” operation, after Alfredo grabbed his choggs during the Glasgow derby.

Nae si fine.

The state of this.....

"
    Alfredo, I have written to the Colombian Embassy

Thread starter 47blue Start date 30 minutes ago

47blue
    47blue
    30 minutes ago

As below:

To Whom It May Concern

I am writing to you today to express my concern at the abuse your citizen ,Alfredo Morelos is receiving in Scotland. Not only from individuals but also from prominent media outlets.

I have copied and pasted the links to just some of the comments and articles.

Article From The Sun Newspaper

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-psychologist/

A thinly veiled attack on Alfredos mental health and a clearly xenophobic attack on your countries culture and that of wider Latin America. This in a country where the losing team in a Cup Final was attacked by opposing fans. Thus highlighting the lack of self awareness of the problems in our own country, never mind criticising other countries.

Article From The Daily Record

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ngers-21187786

Please note the casual xenophobic comments about 'don't give me stories about this happening in South America'. A sweeping generalisation without any context or balance, again in a country where there are many examples of footballers doing similar things.

Statement From Rangers FC

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines...epeat-var-call

Alfredo again was subjected to both racial, sectarian and xenophobic abuse during the Celtic vs Rangers game at the weekend. I believe Rangers FC have reported it to the police and Celtic FC. Rangers have again highlighted the casual racism and xenophobia which exists in this country through their comments.

My understanding is that Police Scotland are investigating death threats made against Alfredo. I could have included many more articles and instances in order to highlight the ordeal to which one of your citizens is being subjected to, however I have tried just to give you a flavour of what Alfredo is up against.

He came to this country with an unblemished record but has slowly been demonised and threatened. Opposition players, now routinely learn insults to aim at Alfredo in his native tongue.

Please note I have copied in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with my concerns. Unfortunately the Scottish Authorities routinely dismiss the concerns of ordinary people.

I look forward to your reply and trust like myself you have Alfredos wellbeing at heart

Your Sincerely"

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The state of this.....

"
    Alfredo, I have written to the Colombian Embassy

Thread starter 47blue Start date 30 minutes ago

47blue
    47blue
    30 minutes ago

As below:

To Whom It May Concern

I am writing to you today to express my concern at the abuse your citizen ,Alfredo Morelos is receiving in Scotland. Not only from individuals but also from prominent media outlets.

I have copied and pasted the links to just some of the comments and articles.

Article From The Sun Newspaper

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-psychologist/

A thinly veiled attack on Alfredos mental health and a clearly xenophobic attack on your countries culture and that of wider Latin America. This in a country where the losing team in a Cup Final was attacked by opposing fans. Thus highlighting the lack of self awareness of the problems in our own country, never mind criticising other countries.

Article From The Daily Record

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ngers-21187786

Please note the casual xenophobic comments about 'don't give me stories about this happening in South America'. A sweeping generalisation without any context or balance, again in a country where there are many examples of footballers doing similar things.

Statement From Rangers FC

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines...epeat-var-call

Alfredo again was subjected to both racial, sectarian and xenophobic abuse during the Celtic vs Rangers game at the weekend. I believe Rangers FC have reported it to the police and Celtic FC. Rangers have again highlighted the casual racism and xenophobia which exists in this country through their comments.

My understanding is that Police Scotland are investigating death threats made against Alfredo. I could have included many more articles and instances in order to highlight the ordeal to which one of your citizens is being subjected to, however I have tried just to give you a flavour of what Alfredo is up against.

He came to this country with an unblemished record but has slowly been demonised and threatened. Opposition players, now routinely learn insults to aim at Alfredo in his native tongue.

Please note I have copied in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with my concerns. Unfortunately the Scottish Authorities routinely dismiss the concerns of ordinary people.

I look forward to your reply and trust like myself you have Alfredos wellbeing at heart

Your Sincerely"

Signed, Jim Traynor esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He would have got a new contract and house if he played for us.
    He apparently had been offered a contract and turned it down.
    Rumours he’s off to the MLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I see today that Ryan Christie had to go into hospital the other night for an emergency “groin” operation, after Alfredo grabbed his choggs during the Glasgow derby.

Nae si fine.
    I thought it was Christie that was being cited retrospectively for grabbing Alfredo's chuggs.

Also, police Scotland looking into racist comments made against Alfredo both at the game and on social media. Will they look into all the sectarian singing that went on too?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He apparently had been offered a contract and turned it down.
    Rumours he’s off to the MLS.
    A contract with us? Milne still pulling the strings then.

Page 392 of 489 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442 ... LastLast