+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 489 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The end is nigh talk has been on the go through their whole existance. Canna see it. They will just get sh@t as they winna attract the players the deluded troglodytes crave, which in turn will turn the deluded troglodytes away
    i stick by my own thoughts that they will end up in admin or worse once again. If what you said above is true, and i think it is, the fans walking away from the club due to lack of success, will in turn speed up the process of their demise.

If they had the cash they would appoint a decent manager, but they cant afford to pay compensation and any decent manager they could attract, would be deterred by the lack of funds. They HAVE to compete with Celtic, the fans demand it and any manager coming in will know that, but it cant be done on a shoe string budget and a fan base who crumble at the mere sign of falling behind. Rangers have no money, they are in debt and they are years away from ever being a challenge to Celtic. The fans dont have that sort of patience and i can just see it all going to ****. The only way they will avoid that is if someone comes in with big sums of cash, but that likelihood is very slim. They could have bought the cuunts for a quid a few years back, so it aint likely they will come in now. they're ****ed i tell ya!!

You could well be right & I really hope you are but most of that is guesswork.

A lot of speculation and a lot of biased internet reporting from good honest, non bigoted tims has the zombie club a lot closer to the edge than I think they are. For one thing the corrupt Scottish officialdom and weegia meejia will do everything in their powers to keep the cashcow alive as will all of the chairmen of each and every club. They will get away with bending of the rules, living outwith their means and doing whatever the f*ck they want because no one has the balls to stop them or indeed even want to.

I live in hope that half the speculation is true but in reality think that they will be way ahead of us next season by throwing money they do not have at the first team for a new manager .... hopefully not ours. They will still be miles behind their bigoted brothers though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Cheers, I hope the boy gets his payout. From what I've read Coral knew exactly what the bet was before they accepted it. Be interesting to see which way the whole same/different club spiel goes.
    I hope he doesn't get his money. They weren't relegated.

Did I read somewhere that after the ETB appeal is heard and Hector wins HMRC are going after the recipients of the money?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post
    Did I read somewhere that after the ETB appeal is heard and Hector wins HMRC are going after the recipients of the money?
    When the appeal is won the stadium should be ceased and everything sold off to repay tax and all creditors as would happen with any other business.

Then we should all get a day off every year to celebrate a magnificent day in the history of our country when justice was seen to be done against all odds.

More chance of us winning the league but you can but dream

Quote Originally Posted by ohno View Post

Problem with EBT's is it isn't just the Huns there's a large percentage of the public sector who were contractors at the time got pulled in by the schemes including some of those who are being asked to rule on them and their friends . It would set a precedence that would cause embarrassment financial and personal to all of these people so just won't happen. The highlighting of the schemes in the media and rhetoric that has followed simply served as a shot across the bows which many have heeded and since removed themselves from the scheme , some haven't and wish to see how it pans out whilst growing their retirement pot ,others have moved onto the next dodge.

I see the schemes being ruled out but I don't see them going after anyone.

Hun-dinger of a thread on our Derek on that rainjurz meeja site-take a look.

Someone should actually send it to Derek himself, just as a reminder....

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    When the appeal is won the stadium should be ceased and everything sold off to repay tax and all creditors as would happen with any other business.
    The appeal against the EBT ruling has nothing to do with the stadium and assets. Assuming the appeal is rejected, it would be the opportunity for hmrc to go after the ebt recipients.

However. In a separate court case, liquidators BDO are suing administrators Duff & Phelps for selling the assets off too cheaply. Essentially asking why they only got £5m, when a few months later Charles Green claimed the business was worth ten times that in the IPO.

IF BDO win, and it's a big if, then the assets (stadium etc) could revert to BDO. They then sell them off to pay the creditors. I would laugh long an heartily should that come to pass

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    The appeal against the EBT ruling has nothing to do with the stadium and assets. Assuming the appeal is rejected, it would be the opportunity for hmrc to go after the ebt recipients.

However. In a separate court case, liquidators BDO are suing administrators Duff & Phelps for selling the assets off too cheaply. Essentially asking why they only got £5m, when a few months later Charles Green claimed the business was worth ten times that in the IPO.

IF BDO win, and it's a big if, then the assets (stadium etc) could revert to BDO. They then sell them off to pay the creditors. I would laugh long an heartily should that come to pass
    Balls min. Duff and Phelps don't own the assets, and Sevco aren't the ones being sued. If BDO win then Duff and Phelps will be told to stump up cold hard cash, thats all.

Page 4 of 489 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast