+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    I watched most of second half Russia v Portugal and although the Ruskiees didn't give much of a game when Russia did attack brute Alves didn't look too confident tbh! Big lump of a man but apart from him kicking forwards up in the air he doesn't look too confident or good. IMHO.
    He was dodgy at the euros last summer. Portugal defence was shady and he was part of it

Dodgy at the euros and against Russia doesn't mean he'll be dodgy against Hamilton to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Dodgy at the euros and against Russia doesn't mean he'll be dodgy against Hamilton to be fair.
    Aye but some folk canna cut it in Scotland. Plenty of players have came in the past who have came from good careers and f@cked it. The latest being Joey Barton was championship player of the year the previous season and was garbage

Hopefully he goes that way. One thing is hes slow as f@ck

The thing with the Portugese league is that after Porto, Sporting and Benfica comes inverurie loco's and the like.

Name:  IMG_8633.jpg
Views: 1168
Size:  87.0 KB

Get the bus to go shopping for last seasons gear. Mental

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The thing with the Portugese league is that after Porto, Sporting and Benfica comes inverurie loco's and the like.
    I just double checked with a mate of mine who's good with European football and he confirmed.

Inverurie Loco's play in the Scottish Highland League.

I trust him as well. He's usually bang on.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I just double checked with a mate of mine who's good with European football and he confirmed.

Inverurie Loco's play in the Scottish Highland League.

I trust him as well. He's usually bang on.
    And their local neighbours are w@nkers

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And their local neighbours are w@nkers
    Brora's nae exactly a "neighbour" of Inverurie but I suppose in the wider sense we're ALL neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Its gonna be funny listening to these orcs trying to pronounce most of the new players they will have.
    Taig, Tarrier, Fenian, Tim, Bogtrotter etc etc.

I think they'll manage the pronunciations just fine same as they always do when polluting the airwaves with their bile unfortunately

The thing I don't get is do none of these foreign guys actually check out what it is they are actually signing up with? Sad reflection on them as well tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye but some folk canna cut it in Scotland. Plenty of players have came in the past who have came from good careers and f@cked it. The latest being Joey Barton was championship player of the year the previous season and was garbage

Hopefully he goes that way. One thing is hes slow as f@ck
    So is Rooney to be fair. I'd imagine some of them will be rank rotten but it'll still be an upgrade from Garner and an 18yr old defender.

Page 43 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast