+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 434 of 489 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Sevco are playing the race card to distract attention from their player kicking the Prague goalie in the heid. And it's worked with the gullible Scottish media numpties. Succulent lamb all round.
    That's exactly what is happening. Kamara and the Prague boy shook hands and had a laugh after the ref was done dishing out a few yellows. He would hardly be doing that if it was a racist comment he whispered in his ear.

Gerrard - "Something happened tonight that is bigger than football" F~ckin ****.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That's exactly what is happening. Kamara and the Prague boy shook hands and had a laugh after the ref was done dishing out a few yellows. He would hardly be doing that if it was a racist comment he whispered in his ear.

Gerrard - "Something happened tonight that is bigger than football" F~ckin ****.
    They are deflecting it but let's not ignore that the Prague boy has said something which was probably racist.

I hope he gets banned for a long time if he's found guilty.

Rangers fans have no self awareness though.

Saying words shouldn’t be banned.

Nothing will happen cause nothing can happen. One guys word against another & I’m contractually obliged not to believe anything ever said by a hun.

Yer moral standards are non existent if you sign for that - so your viewpoint canna be trusted in any topic.

A few post match comments fae last night:

Ibrox manager director Stewart Robertson said his club expect a "robust and unequivocal response" on the matter from European governing body Uefa.

Only surprise there is they didn’t demand they get chucked out the tourney. That’ll come though no doubt.

All these folk clutching their pearls and claiming racism - pretty impressive to be able to lip read through a boys hands like.

My guess is he just said - “you lot let yer team die”. They do seem to get affa upset by that too like.

Goldson: "I know it was said, 100%. I didn't hear it myself but I know how Glen is”. 😂

Ok Conor - not a Court in the land wouldn’t convict based on that - lock him up & throw away the key 😂

Goldson went on: “I'll be honest, I completely lost my cool and for the remainder of the game all I wanted to do was hurt someone."

So words you didn’t actually hear - bad.

Physical assault and potentially ending a career - good.

Glad we’ve cleared that up.

As for the scouse cuunt getting involved - let’s just ask yon Liverpool DJ fella for his views on Slippy’s moral compass afore we let him preach too much fae his soapbox...

Agree I think Serco played the racist cards soon as they could in the game
    Thats the mindset and make up of the clubs players
    They where ,losing the tie at that stage and would try anything
    If the end of game assault is proven then UEFA should kick the Huns out of Europe for a couple of season's
    I tend to believe the Czech club over a club based on sectarian values and no sporting integrity
    I note the Glasgow press aren't making a big issue over the assult on the Czech keeper who received a fractured skull
    Last edited by KIWIRED; 19-03-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Obviously you can’t ever believe anything a hun would say.

Maiming the goalkeeper wasn’t going to work for once so they had to try something different.

It’s not like Sparta were a whites only team.
    I’m pretty sure any racist s’hite would be sorted out in their own dressing room.

5 year European ban for the hun for brutality is the only fair response from Uefa.

I f ucking despise the huns and that snake ba$tard & the rapist goalie and c unt face morelos and the majority of there fans, but fs let's not call a black man a liar about his claims of being called racist expletive's just cause he plays for that scummy bigoted club.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Saying words shouldn’t be banned.
    There are exceptions mind you:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...k-of-monarchy/

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    7 times I counted that article mention 'the good things that the monarchy have done' but the guy only managed to give one example with the princes trust. Says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I f ucking despise the huns and that snake ba$tard & the rapist goalie and c unt face morelos and the majority of there fans, but fs let's not call a black man a liar about his claims of being called racist expletive's just cause he plays for that scummy bigoted club.

Black men can’t lie can they?
    Must be something genetic.

I’ve been watching the English Match of the Day these past couple of years, all those spectacular dives accompanied by screams must be real fouls then.

I think you’ll find that skin colour has very little or nothing at all to do with a tendency to tell the truth.

So perhaps it’s better to base our opinions on something we have heaps of evidence for.
    Which is, hun b’astard = lying and cheating.

Page 434 of 489 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484 ... LastLast