+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 436 of 489 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Kamara has detailed what the exact f ucking words were.. He was called a ***in monkey! by the slavia player. I shake my head at some of you guys I really do. It's ok to believe it when one of our own says he was racially abused. Dont let your hatred for a club turn you into condoning rasism, or turning a blind eye to it.
    Nobody's condoning racism.
    It's only you that's saying he must be telling the truth because he's black.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nobody's condoning racism.
    It's only you that's saying he must be telling the truth because he's black.

And........here we are arguing amongst ourselves and getting tied in knots about alleged racism .

So the huns deflection tactics are already effective ?

Poor Poor UEFA , having to navigate this racism thing in a politically sensitive manner. ?

MEANWHILE, the huns got beat , and one of their players put the Slavia Goalkeeper in hospital . DEFLECTION !!!!!

Nae quite.

Lying and cheating comes naturally to huns, no need to make an exception because of the colour of his skin.
    "Obviously you can’t ever believe anything a hun would say."

That was your quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    "Obviously you can’t ever believe anything a hun would say."

That was your quote.

I'm tempted to stick to that but in the spirit of compromise I'm prepared to replace the world "ever with the word "automatically"

Does that help?

I'm tempted to stick to that but in the spirit of compromise I'm prepared to add the word "automatically"

Does that help?
    Yes. Well done on "compromising"

I'm tempted to stick to that but in the spirit of compromise I'm prepared to replace the world "ever with the word "automatically"

Does that help?
    Racist !!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yes. Well done on "compromising"
    Now can we get back to "That Czech Country"

The big question is whether a black guy from a central European country is capable of lying or is he automatically telling the truth.

Prague of course is a backwater town in a funny wee country with no history whatsoever.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 20-03-2021 at 11:44 AM.

The big question is whether a black guy from a central European country is capable of lying or is he automatically telling the truth.

Prague of course is a backwater town in a funny wee country with no history whatsoever.
    He's only 25!

Your issue is that he must be making it up. Be honest.

I think the Prague boy was racist because of all the other stuff that surrounded it and the aftermath. Circumstantial but it all paints a picture.

It's the exact same circumstances as the Logan and Tonev incident and I remember this board having similar opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    He's only 25!

Page 436 of 489 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486 ... LastLast