+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 65 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    They shouldn't have been allowed to be in Europe cos of all this , Their place should have gone to Hearts
    The lesser of the two cheating teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There's a couple of Huns in work saying that one of their players wasn't registered right & should be thrown out. They haven't made the link to their own club yet, after today's verdict.

Weird how their minds work
    They're right. One of the Luxembourg players is a plumber and he isn't CORGI registered...

Brilliant

Wonder how long they'll leave it before announcing a glamour pre-season 32Red mini tournament, casually revealing that season tickets are exempt. Should see some bumper loyal crowds to watch them fine-tune against the likes of Sunderland, some of Pedro's previous employers and perhaps RM Hamm Benfica to see if they are making any progres. Premier or Sky Sports will likely jump to snap it up which may soften the below 10,000 unofficial attendances.

With any luck they'll get special dispensation from SPFL to delay their league campaign, the tricky Fir Park opener swapped for the 'easy' home fixture against Hibs so that they can host the big tournament.

Sportsound tonight must be essential downloading material. Maybe they'll have an exclusive with Dave King to bumble his assurances that the manager will come good and how there are no ramifications from the silly big tax case.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 05-07-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Doncaster and Regan need to be held accountable and titles should be stripped. Its not a witch hunt, its blatant cheating and HMRC have proved that. Of course nothing will be done and everything will go on as normal... time for another batch of fan pressure to get these titles stripped!!
    Totally agree Stupie, nothing will be done. What will fans do? They will still attend Scotland games (shows supporter the SFA) and will still but season tickets (Shows support for clubs and SFA / Competition).

In my opinion, fans who attend Scotland games and buy season tickets are showing support for the Scottish game and the way its run. Only by not attending and punishing them financially will change happen.

I get the fact that folk think they are supporting their team and they are to a certain degree. They are also showing support to the competition they play in and how that competition is administered.

My thoughts, a lot may disagree, but if you want change, buying tickets and attending games is not the answer.

Spare a thought for Euro tim... He will be gutted the co-efficient has taken a knock and his Glasgow sister has been pumped out by some part timers.

Only those who were on this board for the last 3 years will know what i am on about. I have not seen him around lately, this is usually his part of the season, before hiding for 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    They're right. One of the Luxembourg players is a plumber and he isn't CORGI registered...
    C/o Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Totally agree Stupie, nothing will be done. What will fans do? They will still attend Scotland games (shows supporter the SFA) and will still but season tickets (Shows support for clubs and SFA / Competition).

In my opinion, fans who attend Scotland games and buy season tickets are showing support for the Scottish game and the way its run. Only by not attending and punishing them financially will change happen.

I get the fact that folk think they are supporting their team and they are to a certain degree. They are also showing support to the competition they play in and how that competition is administered.

My thoughts, a lot may disagree, but if you want change, buying tickets and attending games is not the answer.
    Essentially what you're suggesting here is that we should actively try to ruin our own club just to get back at Rangers for cheating in the league a decade ago. Can't see that one taking off to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    If they go to Wales will they have to spell lloyal with two L's?
    Another belter fae this man

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post

I get the fact that folk think they are supporting their team and they are to a certain degree. They are also showing support to the competition they play in and how that competition is administer

Yes completely agree with you that some will disagree. I disagree completely. However, nice to think you are agreeing that I am supporting my team to a certain degree.

Page 65 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast