+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

"Over the next three years, Revenue experts are to visit every English Premier League, Championship and Scottish Premier League club to review those arrangements."
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40505296

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but could this be staying any action by other SPFl chairmen?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    "Over the next three years, Revenue experts are to visit every English Premier League, Championship and Scottish Premier League club to review those arrangements."
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40505296

I may be barking up the wrong tree, but could this be staying any action by other SPFl chairmen?
    Yup - it's much more widespread than Rangers.

Kidney machines that line the pockets of Huns?

Distasteful though it will be think to have any chance here we have to align ourselves with Smeltic. The enemy of my enemy and all that? All the other clubs have fck all clout and even less influence with the clowns at the SFA but if the other cheek threatens they will listen.

Of course we can Berlin airlift them afterwards and take a long hot shower.

In Demestos.

Ken fit? Ah'm glad somebody said it afore me.

If we consider far aboot in the league and cups oor beloved reds were in the period o' time the cheatin huns ****s were wanglin their 'competitive advantage', it would be a joke tae claim lost oot as a result.

Rasellick on the ither hand?

Apart fae comin second fan they arguably should hae been winners o league/cups, Victim FC have lost revenue in real terms ... TV money etc. If ma auld memory serves correctly, the points gap atween champions and runners up wis usually damn close .... but the difference in payoots wis massive!

Noo ... ye canna go pursuin the deid club, but if SFA/SPL/SPFL were complicit, then Rasellick would hae a good case tae say that they are owed these cash sums ... i.e. the difference atween what they recieved, and what they would/should hae recieved (TV money, difference atween competin in a diddy euro cup rether than Champions league etc.)

This would need tae be examined on a case by case (season by season, competition by competition) basis, but I reckon even the slightest 'competitive advantage could be shown tae have cost Rasellick hard cash!

As Ah said, they canna sue the deid club, but ... it's a bit like yer work, or the bank, payin yer wages intae somebody elses account ... if it's nae your mistake, yer work/bank sorts it oot in your favour.

If the powers that be are complicit, then they are liable and should be pursued.

Dinna get me wrang .... Ah have nae wish tae see Rasellick get mair money than the ****loads they already have ... ffs, they already have that 'competitive advantage' athoot gaein them mair ..... but, if ye want tae get it right up the authorities/the establishment, then maybe ye should be encouragin ... even supportin Timmy tae tak the lead. It disna preclude any ither action/idea folks might think worth pursuin, but in my opinion, this ane is the dog that barks loudest ... and has he teeth as weel as the legs tae back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ken fit? Ah'm glad somebody said it afore me.

If the powers that be are complicit, then they are liable and should be pursued.
    See the banners of Doncaster and Regan that were asked to be taken down last night at Arbroath? What if at our first home game, we made huge ones of these, to go either sides of the goals in our first home game?

If they wouldn't be let in due to their size and AFC being like the fvcking Hitler Youth at times, what about making loads of the same sized ones, maybe like 50 or 100, so that as soon as one gets taken down by stewards, another two pop up, and so on?

The hypocrisy of this is just disgusting, mark my words, if this had been us that had done this, it wouldn't have went past the first hearing, never mind bothering the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    In my opinion, if the club chooses to do nothing, then they are as corrupt as Rangers. Any club that can sit back and accept that as okay doesnt deserve the backing of its fans, who spend there hard earned on seeing a competitive sport. All integrity was lost in the years they cheated and now AFC know that it was illegal, they should be doing everything they can to make sure that their fans are represented and that action is taken. If the SPFL then chose not to do it, then that isnt the clubs fault, but we should be pressuring them nonetheless.

Sitting back and just burying our head in the sand is why this happened in the first place. For too long there have been two clubs who have dictated the way our game is run, for me its time for the rest of the clubs to stand up and go against the grain.
    Too right Stupie - spot on min.

If AFC do and say nothing then they are in effect supporting and condoning the huns cheating. Each to their own, but I personally have no interest in continuing to pish away good money following a club in a league that puts the interests and wishes of a club we despise ahead of the wishes of their own fans. I wasted thousands watching a rigged league & cups being regularly won by deliberate cheating on an industrial scale and something needs done about it.

If AFC and the other clubs are happy just being the cheeks bitches then that’s up to them – but its not for me. I just don’t see the point. As Mason said earlier in this thread, if nothing is done, and the clubs don’t push for action in this matter, then there really is no point to Scottish Football at all. If the club stand up and try to do the right thing, but fail due to the lack of action from other clubs & fans or the corrupt SFA and SPFL then fair enough, they will retain my support. If not then that’s it for me, after over 40 years following the Dons.

I doff my cap to Dons Supporters Together and the fans last night who have made their feelings clear. We need much more of that from everyone. Christ, even the Tims have done the right thing with a carefully worded statement. I see no reason why AFC cannot do the same as a club for starters.

Unfortunately, I‘ve already renewed my season ticket as I didn’t expect a decision from the court until the end of the year, but I’ve emailed the club making my feelings clear and asking them to take the required action here and stand up for what is right. As a start, I’d urge everyone to do the same.

I’ve told them if the club does nothing and nothing happens then this will be my last season ticket. I might even ask for a refund before the season starts. As it stands, if AFC continue to say and do nothing then I won’t be attending the Euro game next week in protest. I will not attend any Scottish Cup games this year if nothing changes, as I wont fund the SFA, and I will decide on League Cup games once the SPFL make their position clear as at least they have said they will review their position in light of the Supreme Court decision.

Following the utterly depressing but predictable SFA statement, I’m finished with Scotland and wont attend anymore Hampden games as I refuse to put any more cash in the SFA and that utterly despicable c'unt Regan’s pockets. I’m afraid, like it or not, this is the only way we’re ever going to get justice here guys.

I’d also like to see us and the fans of every club start to hold a minutes applause, or some form of vocal demonstration, in the 14th minute of every game (14 for the number of titles and trophies the huns cheated to win during the EBT years) until such times and our clubs and the authorities act.

Enough is enough. We‘ve had to put up with the same club and “going for 55” pish for the last 5 years and its only going to get worse unless we and fans of all clubs act now.

As when the huns died, fan power is the only way to force action – and fan power has to involve hitting them in the pocket. Like it or not, its almost certain nothing will happen without this so its up to each and every one of us to decide whether we are happy with the status quo and forever being subservient to the cheeks, or if we want to see the club stand up, show some backbone and do what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

If AFC do and say nothing then they are in effect supporting and condoning the huns cheating. Each to their own, but I personally have no interest in continuing to pish away good money following a club in a league that puts the interests and wishes of a club we despise ahead of the wishes of their own fans. I wasted thousands watching a rigged league & cups being regularly won by deliberate cheating on an industrial scale and something needs done about it.

If AFC and the other clubs are happy just being the cheeks bitches then that’s up to them – but its not for me. I just don’t see the point. As Mason said earlier in this thread, if nothing is done, and the clubs don’t push for action in this matter, then there really is no point to Scottish Football at all. If the club stand up and try to do the right thing, but fail due to the lack of action from other clubs & fans or the corrupt SFA and SPFL then fair enough, they will retain my support. If not then that’s it for me, after over 40 years following the Dons.

I doff my cap to Dons Supporters Together and the fans last night who have made their feelings clear. We need much more of that from everyone. Christ, even the Tims have done the right thing with a carefully worded statement. I see no reason why AFC cannot do the same as a club for starters.

Unfortunately, I‘ve already renewed my season ticket as I didn’t expect a decision from the court until the end of the year, but I’ve emailed the club making my feelings clear and asking them to take the required action here and stand up for what is right. As a start, I’d urge everyone to do the same.

I’ve told them if the club does nothing and nothing happens then this will be my last season ticket. I might even ask for a refund before the season starts. As it stands, if AFC continue to say and do nothing then I won’t be attending the Euro game next week in protest. I will not attend any Scottish Cup games this year if nothing changes, as I wont fund the SFA, and I will decide on League Cup games once the SPFL make their position clear as at least they have said they will review their position in light of the Supreme Court decision.

Following the utterly depressing but predictable SFA statement, I’m finished with Scotland and wont attend anymore Hampden games as I refuse to put any more cash in the SFA and that utterly despicable c'unt Regan’s pockets. I’m afraid, like it or not, this is the only way we’re ever going to get justice here guys.

I’d also like to see us and the fans of every club start to hold a minutes applause, or some form of vocal demonstration, in the 14th minute of every game (14 for the number of titles and trophies the huns cheated to win during the EBT years) until such times and our clubs and the authorities act.

Enough is enough. We‘ve had to put up with the same club and “going for 55” pish for the last 5 years and its only going to get worse unless we and fans of all clubs act now.

As when the huns died, fan power is the only way to force action – and fan power has to involve hitting them in the pocket. Like it or not, its almost certain nothing will happen without this so its up to each and every one of us to decide whether we are happy with the status quo and forever being subservient to the cheeks, or if we want to see the club stand up, show some backbone and do what is right.
    Good post.

I haven't renewed yet (more down to being lazy than anything). Why should I if the game is rigged

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Good post, moaning and handing over money does not work. Starting with the threat of action, followed up by action should work. Thats my opinion, but still waiting on the ones that think it kills the club to give a softer more effective option.

Seems also that banners against the two biggest culprits in this (Dungcaster and Raghun) is naughty..... If its our club that ordered them to be taken down to effectivly silence us, I wonder what people will think.

Still look forward to hearing of these effective softer options.

I'll nae quote moog's post again, but agree 100%

Only difference is that I have not yet renewed for me and the loon, and won't do so unless the club does something meaningful.

V57 referenced the DST statement. I've tried looking up their website to see about joining up but just getting a blank page. Anybody know the score with that, or have other means of getting in touch?

I dont think its a coincidence that our home gates have dropped since the huns came back into the league. Who knows, maybe its the main reason why they did drop last season. Folk are scunnered and have known for a long time the game is corrupt. All yesterdays supreme court decision did was reaffirm to us, the clubs and governing bodies that it was in fact illegal.

The DST have done the right thing here, although the club have said they wont issue a statement on it. But why not? Why is the club just sitting back and letting this go? are they waiting for the SPFL decision? fat chance of those useless arseholes doing anything, especially when it would be like turkeys voting for Xmas. Pressure from the fans is the only way, its the ONLY thing that will ever work. I intend to voice my concerns in an email. It will contain no talk of rivalry or hatred for the blue half of Glasgow, but a sensible and structured email that voices my concerns. All i want is for the club to publically say its unacceptable and they want to see a suitable punishment. Again fat chance of that though.

Name:  aat.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  45.1 KB

Page 71 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast