+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 72 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Where did you get those attendance figures Stupie, they dinna look right to me. No earthly way 16,742 was our lowest gate in 2014/15.

The average home attendances don't look right either. About 5,000 top redz out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40536272

So that's us telt then? Back in our box we go?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post

What a tool.

Hes a deluded google eyed fannybaws

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post

I like the last paragraph:

"As we rebuild the squad we are deliberately and transparently spending beyond our income.

"While I am chairman, Rangers' overspending will always be on a sustainable and robust basis and one that safeguards the future of our club."

Sounds to me like he is trying to put the hordes minds at rest after they didn't get quite as far as they had hoped in Europa.

Utter drivel from the mouth of a very shady businessman at best and all so he can appear a hero to the hoards of unwashed that will lap up every word as gospel.

Cheating it is called and apparently they have learned nothing from the previous incarnation's demise by the admittance of blatant overspending. All the football authorities should be ashamed for allowing this. Financial fair play my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinniesta3 View Post
    If someone were to make up a letter template advising the club that if they don't make a stance on this and pressure the SFA to take action then the sender will not be renewing/buying a season ticket, not attending any games this & NEXT season.

Several thousand emails letters stating this might be enough to force the clubs hand to do something. And if every club's fans done likewise forcing their club to do the same it might just be enough to make the SFA do something.

It worked before so it can work again!
    Below is the text of a letter I sent to Duncan Fraser as a starter for ten. If he receives hundreds or thousands of letters like this HE will not be doing HIS job if he doesn't act on our behalf.

Duncan Fraser,
    Aberdeen Football Club,
    Pittodrie Street,
    Aberdeen, AB24 5QH

Dear Mr Fraser,

Now that the Supreme Court has ruled on the HMRC vs Rangers EBT Tax dispute it is clear that Rangers FC did indulge in illegal tax evasion. The inference from this ruling, from a sporting perspective, is that they gained an unfair advantage over other teams by acquiring “players they would not otherwise have been able to afford”. In plain words everyone can understand - they cheated!

In your position as an office bearer of Aberdeen FC and a member of the Professional Football Board it is fair to say you are in a position of influence within Scottish football. Therefore, I, as a Scottish Football “customer” who attended football matches during this period, am requesting that you consider taking the following actions:

1. Propose “no-confidence” motions on Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster as office bearers of their respective organisations. Their governance of Scottish football is totally compromised after this ruling. All of the events that have unfolded with respect to Rangers FC in the last 7 years have happened during their tenure and they have failed to provide the proper governance with respect to sporting integrity.
    2. Propose that the Lord Nimmo Smith Commission ruling be declared void. There should be no need for a new commission - the Court of Session and Supreme Court have already made a decision that can be interpreted simply - they gained unfair sporting advantage by cheating.
    3. Propose that an appropriate football penalty be imposed on Rangers FC. It’s worth noting that up until now no football penalty that I am aware of has been levied and paid as a result of Rangers’ mis-deeds. Under the 5-Way agreement from 2012 that allowed the new Rangers to regain access to the Scottish Football League; footballing liabilities transfer from Rangers FC to the new entity - Sevco Scotland Ltd - therefore the new club must be held to account.

The strength of my feeling on this matter is replicated in thousands of Aberdeen (and other clubs) fans and is not going to go away. Therefore, I ask that you to review Aberdeen FC’s position on this matter and have the courage to take the actions noted.

Yours sincerely .....

By the way, I sent my letter as a pdf email attachment to Lynn Fiske. Lynn's title is "Supporter Liaison Officer". Her email address can be found on the "Contact Us" page of the AFC website.

Time to step up in that role, Lynn!

I got a survey sent through from the Dons on why i havent renewed my season ticket. This was what i wrote for my reason...........

Up until the result of the Supreme Courts verdict on Rangers (1882-2012) and the illegal payments they made my official reason was laziness and I just hadn't got round to it. But.....

After hearing the deafening silence from the club in regards to the court ruling that the now out of buisiness Rangers FC illigitimatley won trophies(14 to be precise) this added to the astounding SFAs stance of no action, i.e title stripping of the now defunct club I really don't see why I should be putting my money into the Scottish game when corruption is clearly rife. We have effectively been told that cheaters will prosper in Scottish football. With the clubs silence on the matter it is apparent that they condone the acts of the defunct club and are not too interested in the fact that their fans paid their hard earned money during the years of cheating and were in all truth buying a ticket for an already drawn raffle. If the silence continues I for one will not be renewing and will most likely not return to Pittodrie or any other ground as the SFA are sweeping criminal activity and cheating under their ever lumpier carpet. With clubs taking the silent approach to this it tells us fans all we need to know where their clubs stand (barring Celtic). Any other country in world football would take action against a team that committed the disgusting acts carried out by a Rangers (1882-2012)

Is it fear of rocking the boat? If it is then it shows how far detached from the fans the clubs are as we want justice and we want it now. The clubs rocking the boat and demanding justice is exactly what is needed in these circumstances. It really should be 41 v 1 and the SFA. They should all b asking for justice and the resignation of Reagan and Doncaster and If nobody speaks up and excepts this bar one club then what is the point of Scottish football.

As a side note, the Dons Supporters Together statement has been well publicised so i dont believe for a second the club havent seen it and dont know their own fans feelings on this whole scandal yet decline to comment.

Page 72 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast