+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good to hear Chic getting shot down via text for nae sticking up for "his team" St Mirren who lost a League Cup final in the EBT years to the deid c@nts
    Graham Spiers is ripping into Gordon Smith right now, its great listening.

Gordon Smith, funnily enough is on full deflect mode.......

Ive turned off now but i have to say ive warmed to Spiers in recent years

Put my tuppence in on the other thread but think we are going about this the wrong way.
    We should be targeting the SFA themselves in particular Doncaster and Regan who have resided through this whole mess from the beginning.
    Incompetence lack of leadership and inability to govern that'll do for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Esmin View Post
    Put my tuppence in on the other thread but think we are going about this the wrong way.
    We should be targeting the SFA themselves in particular Doncaster and Regan who have resided through this whole mess from the beginning.
    Incompetence lack of leadership and inability to govern that'll do for starters.
    So how do you target the SFA that puts real pressure on them to do something?

There's only one thing those b'astards will listen to and that's Scotland playing in empty stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    So how do you target the SFA that puts real pressure on them to do something?
    The SFA are the ASSOCIATION of the CLUBS. The SPFL are also a representative body for the CLUBS.

Listening to Sportsound confirmed what we already know. Chris MacLaughlin stated that of the 8 Club office bearers he had spoken to 3 said they were categorically not interested in taking this any further and the other 5 said they had "no position on the matter". As the discussion went on Spiers, MacLaughlin and Liam MacLeod were making the point on several occasions that the ball is in the FANS' court. If WE make a racket about it and keep on pestering OUR clubs it's the only way things may change. However, if we sit back and are apathetic we'll get nothing. That's why I said my piece in a letter to Duncan Fraser and will keep sending it if either I get no direct reply or Aberdeen FC stay quiet.

Fans of every club should boycott the first game of the season. That would put the wind up the clubs arses and the SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Fans of every club should boycott the first game of the season. That would put the wind up the clubs arses and the SFA.
    Quite the opposite should occur in my opinion. A full house with a big f@@k-off card display all along the South Stand. Something along the lines of RFC CHEATS. I'm sure mezz and his pals could work something up?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Quite the opposite should occur in my opinion. A full house with a big f@@k-off card display all along the South Stand. Something along the lines of RFC CHEATS. I'm sure mezz and his pals could work something up?
    Or "Our Board Advocate Cheating Given Their Silence"

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There's only one thing those b'astards will listen to and that's Scotland playing in empty stadiums.

Totally agree

Page 74 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast