+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Rangers fielded players who were ineligible to play.

SFA registration

7. No player shall be entitled to play Association Football in Scotland under the auspices
    of the Scottish FA unless they are registered with the Scottish FA in accordance with
    these Procedures.

also

4.1.6 All payments to be made to a Player relating to his playing activities must be clearly
    recorded upon the relevant written agreement . No other payments for his playing
    activities may be made to a Player via a third party or otherwise.
    The players were clearly in breach of 4.1.6 so, as per rule 7, were not allowed to play

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    With regards to Hearts, is it not because of their administration as a result of living outwith their means, that their Foundation of Hearts setup was introduced which is generating in excess of £1m a year for the club that has enabled them to have a better projection going forward.

It seems they are still struggling to hold on to players (Patterson, Nicholson and now Walker wanting away), so they are in a position where they are not offering good enough player deals whilst they pay for the stand.

I recall reading that they may still be £3m short and when we play on the stands opening day, it may not be completed and only partly opened
    Still cheating Embra ****s. Just as bad as their big cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    TS, I have actually received a reply from Lynn Fiske acknowledging receipt of my letter and confirming she passed it on to Duncan Fraser. Will see if I hear back from him ....

I kind of get where you are coming from with your reply. To paraphrase "we should stay away from Scottish Football i.e. Pittodrie until they do something about Rangers". I've actually already been in and left that mindset. After the LNS commission findings in 2013 that was it as far as I was concerned. I didn't set foot inside Pittodrie for over a year. However, the more I thought about it the more I came to the conclusion that ABERDEEN FC had done nothing wrong and that I shouldn't be punishing them for another Club's misdemeanours. So now I am in a place where I am content to continue to support my club. Some may say I'm being a bit naive in believing there will be a satisfactory outcome to the whole saga - fair enough.

Phil Mac notes in a blog the other day that "the people who run Aberdeen FC have been taken aback by the level of feeling of their fans about this matter". Not sure how he knows this, but if true it signals we are getting through. Just now, I'm going to give the club the benefit of the doubt and cut some slack. We have a Europa League campaign about to start and that's where everyone's attention will be. Therefore I'd be surprised if the club waded into the Rangers debate at this stage. However, once the domestic season starts it would be very disappointing if they remained silent.

With respect to the sanctions to be applied, I'm actually indifferent to the notion of title-stripping. Yes, I'd be happy if they are stripped or an asterisk is placed next to the tainted titles. Ultimately what I'm looking for is a large financial penalty as restitution to the rest of Scottish Football. A huge fine would cripple the existing entity and possibly finish them off completely. This would be a deterrent to any other club who thinks of cheating in the future.
    Landvetter - AFC were in the wrong in my opinion when RFC went bust. They should have took a leading role in changing the voting structure in the league, but refused to or did not do so. Yes different to the LNS enquiry, but we could have and should have done more. At this point in time there is still a huge imbalance in the game and its no different to the going bust. In a season or two it may even be the exact same as pre 2012, as they keep spending money they do not have to be second best in the league.

Yes focus is on Europe just now, however they should be careful. No action come the start of the season hoping it blows over will be a massive mistake on their part. As AFC1903mad points out. They cheated, pure and simple, titles should be stripped as well as a huge fine for pretending to be the same club.

This club v company thing will rear its head. The company did not register the players, the club did. So the club has to take the hit.

Good news for any Huns fans out there
    They gained 0.25 points for there 1st round elimination and are now sitting at 306th place in the latest uefa rankings
    Even caley and Motherwell are above them...

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Landvetter - AFC were in the wrong in my opinion when RFC went bust. They should have took a leading role in changing the voting structure in the league, but refused to or did not do so. Yes different to the LNS enquiry, but we could have and should have done more. At this point in time there is still a huge imbalance in the game and its no different to the going bust. In a season or two it may even be the exact same as pre 2012, as they keep spending money they do not have to be second best in the league.

Yes focus is on Europe just now, however they should be careful. No action come the start of the season hoping it blows over will be a massive mistake on their part. As AFC1903mad points out. They cheated, pure and simple, titles should be stripped as well as a huge fine for pretending to be the same club.

This club v company thing will rear its head. The company did not register the players, the club did. So the club has to take the hit.
    I've said this so often I bore myself repeating it. If we forced a change in the voting rules then in all likelihood the other clubs would have forced a return to sharing 50% of all gate money. This would have hurt our club badly. Hence why this hasn't been pursued. Too many diddies that would love to live off the old fart teet.

Also as far as I recall the old Rankgers were fined for the side letters. Ridiculously small punishment mind, but it would be hard to go back to that issue.

Revisiting the "gained an advantage" issue on the other hand looks ripe for review given new evidence from the Supreme Court.

Strip the titles.

P.s., my son, a top red if ever there was one, no longer unfortunately with us, saw that cheating scum beat us in two cup finals. He'll never get the chance to see some revenge for that - kicks me in the nads that my wee boy was cheated like that - but I would take immense pleasure is seeing justice done.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I've said this so often I bore myself repeating it. If we forced a change in the voting rules then in all likelihood the other clubs would have forced a return to sharing 50% of all gate money. This would have hurt our club badly. Hence why this hasn't been pursued. Too many diddies that would love to live off the old fart teet.

Also as far as I recall the old Rankgers were fined for the side letters. Ridiculously small punishment mind, but it would be hard to go back to that issue.

Revisiting the "gained an advantage" issue on the other hand looks ripe for review given new evidence from the Supreme Court.

Strip the titles.

P.s., my son, a top red if ever there was one, no longer unfortunately with us, saw that cheating scum beat us in two cup finals. He'll never get the chance to see some revenge for that - kicks me in the nads that my wee boy was cheated like that - but I would take immense pleasure is seeing justice done.
    Sorry to hear of your son. We would all love to see justice done, unfortunately i just don't not seeing it happening as there is such a lack of respect towards supporters from both clubs and those that run the game.

Voting rights is a big thing and unless it changes we have a game run by Rangers and Celtic.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...e_Pope/?ref=ar

To get this very much back on the original topic title.

Jesus f*cking wept.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post

Jesus f*cking wept.
    Bloody Tories.

Jesus f*cking wept.
    Is it any wonder why we hate the cuunts! A man dressed as hitler, wife as Eva Braun and two kids dressed as Jews winning a fancy dress contest... weirdos. All supported by Huns of course... I have to say, thank **** I don't I've in an area were this is the norm. It's a different kettle of fish in some parts of the country... mental!

Jesus f*cking wept.
    Confession time.
    When I was 19 or thereabouts I went to a fancy dress party where the theme was "bad taste".

I went as a Dundee United fan.

Page 76 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast