+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 81 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I had assumed Milne had a modicum of intelligence as he appears to be a successful businessman, however, to come out with that garbage proves otherwise, I can only hope the support make their feelings known to him.
    I had already sent a letter to Fraser, that was obviously a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    I had assumed Milne had a modicum of intelligence as he appears to be a successful businessman, however, to come out with that garbage proves otherwise, I can only hope the support make their feelings known to him.
    I had already sent a letter to Fraser, that was obviously a waste of time.
    He can't spend that long at AFC & not know how an interview like this would go down with the support. So what's his motivation? As you say, he's a successful businessman.

Huns buy houses too

So, Stewart Milne likes the taste of Hun dick. There's a shock.

I was swithering about maybe renewing after all given the signings and the result on Thursday, but well done SM for making my mind up.

It's in the retard too, but with an even worse made up headline about Milne saying they shouldn't lose their titles.

Hi Stewart

Ever hear of a guy called Gerald Ratner?

Thought not.............

We need to get this useless clown out. His nose is so far up the Glasgow bigots rear ends that he fails to see how much of a **** he makes himself look. Just when you think he does have our club first most in his thoughts his mouth opens and his belly rumbles coming out with some nonsense that completely alienates himself from the support that actually matters.

No surprise milne is out of touch with fans on this issue. The only way scottish football is going to move on is when we can draw a line under all this. That means acknowledging that the dead version of rangers did cheat as supported by the submission in a court of law by David Murray that without the EBT they wouldn't have been able to attract those players. So, all titles should be stripped during that 10 year period and THEN we can move on.

New club acknowledgement is also non-negotiable as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    New club acknowledgement is also non-negotiable as far as I'm concerned.
    absof@ckingloutley

Accept they did not go into liquidation, accept illegal discount option scheme, accept illegal side letters, accept tax evasion, accept the manipulation of evidence given to the Nimmo enquiry, why Stuart? Is it to allow you to have drinky poos in their boardroom without feeling embarrassed. Get stuffed Stuart! It may be acceptable to you but is not acceptable to the ticket buying supporters. Grow a pair and stand by the people who REALLY matter before it is too late.

Page 81 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast