+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

He's establishment. They stick together. Who knew?

Why is he even speaking to the media? What is his motive for doing so? I can't understand why he would do an interview (and what looks like a photo shoot) with the daily mail.

That is simply a fu'ckin disgrace coming from anyone associated with the club. A total "f'uck you" to the AFC support.

He must know our feelings - he just values the blue pound more.

With 10,000 plus ST's in the bag, he clearly thinks the support are gonna do f'uck all to press this issue - so it's really up to us to actually do something or that spineless c'unt will let it slide - guaranteed. So it's over to us now.

Big banner needed for the Hamilton game along the lines of

"Stewart Milne is a f@cking coward"

Wonder what the SLO makes of it?

Only joking, the fact she's still in a job shows she's not doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Big banner needed for the Hamilton game along the lines of

"Stewart Milne is a f@cking coward"
    Bearing in mind that George Yule allegedly asked Arbroath stewards to remove the banner in the pre season friendly, I doubt the lily livered board members would allow it.

It's a pity that at a time when on field matters are going well, season tickets seem to be going pretty well, that some potential good will be gone.
    Who knows how many fans this puts off going or buying season tickets?

A diplomatic "we think a review would be the right thing" would've gone down very well.

Big missed chance by Milne et al.

But digging their heels in (the club & the authorities) will only make the clamour for justice grow IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Bearing in mind that George Yule allegedly asked Arbroath stewards to remove the banner in the pre season friendly, I doubt the lily livered board members would allow it.

It's a pity that at a time when on field matters are going well, season tickets seem to be going pretty well, that some potential good will be gone.
    Who knows how many fans this puts off going or buying season tickets?

A diplomatic "we think a review would be the right thing" would've gone down very well.

Big missed chance by Milne et al.

But digging their heels in (the club & the authorities) will only make the clamour for justice grow IMO.
    Ok well how about a less in your face one

"You may not want justice" at the top

A big jellyfish in the middle

"But we do" at the bottom.

I'm surprised any of you expected any different from Milne,as long as he is in charge we will always be the old firms bitch.

I didn't think he would hand out the cash to replace Hayes and McGinn this summer but credit to him he has backed McInnes with the signings he has made and the contract extensions for Logan and Lewis.

I'm sure it won't last until sevco start spending big money they don't have again to compete with the pigs and we will go back in our place of fighting for 3rd with the rest of the minions.

clueless (as if we didn't already know)

probably most chairman have an ego problem

The fact he didn't step aside when he was bailed out by others , for his incompetence, should have made everyone aware that he is not a proper chairman.
    Last edited by Jussi; 22-07-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I'm surprised any of you expected any different from Milne,s.
    I didnt expect him to go public though. F@cking clown

Also the money wasnt his in the first place. If we didnt sell Hayes and had investment do you think we wouldnt be signing haddies fa e lower guffball?

Page 82 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast