+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

That man is a feckin' disgrace to the club.
    Spineless **** of a man.
    He seriously needs to grow a set and stand up to them as a man and stop bending over and takin it up the ****pipe.
    He is a shambles.

To be honest..............if wiggy has nothing constructive to say that helps our club he should just shut up and say nothing at all.

I'm disgusted in him..............Wiggy Oot

I would suggest not reading the Daily Mason (Mail) and getting yerselves in a tizzy about the b*ll*cks printed in it.

"Huns buy houses too" like it.

Last edited by Hairdrier; 22-07-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I didnt expect him to go public though. F@cking clown

Also the money wasnt his in the first place. If we didnt sell Hayes and had investment do you think we wouldnt be signing haddies fa e lower guffball?
    Oh aye no doubt we would have but at least we spent the Hayes money instead of keeping it and signing lower league guff players on free transfers,the Sunderland thing probably never gave him an option.

It doesn't surprise me he went public,it wasn't that long ago he was saying we were shyte fans compared to Hibs and Fearts.

Seriously, stop reading the Daily Mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Seriously, stop reading the Daily Mail.
    I only ever look at the chebs on the Daily Mail.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I'm surprised any of you expected any different from Milne,as long as he is in charge we will always be the old firms bitch.

I didn't think he would hand out the cash to replace Hayes and McGinn this summer but credit to him he has backed McInnes with the signings he has made and the contract extensions for Logan and Lewis.
    I'm not in the least surprised that spineless and out of touch c'unt came out with this. After all it's just a repeat of what he said in 2015. Doesn't make it any less of a disgrace though.

And he's getting feck all credit fae me for "splashing the cash". McInnes has forced that as part of the deal to stay and I think it's no coincidence the purse strings have been loosened just as Dave Cornack comes back on the scene. WM Donald did a lot to help this too - far more than that c'unt Milne has or ever will do.

Honestly, I f'uckin despise Milne. Been an unmitigated disaster for the vast majority of his time here and just does not represent the club well for me in any way, shape or form.

Why can't he just f'uck off and stick to building his shi'tey prefab hooses 😡

I'm nae a fan of him either moog I think the club would be better without him,the last 20 years have been awful for the majority of that time.

I'm not talking about someone coming in a spending millions but someone who has drive and ambition and not happy to bend over to the cheeks to keep them satisfied.

Yep - that's exactly what I'd like to see.

A well run club led by a Turnbull Hutton type we could all get behind and relate to.

Instead we have Milne - the cheeks bitch. Very depressing 😞

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ok well how about a less in your face one

"You may not want justice" at the top

A big jellyfish in the middle

"But we do" at the bottom.

Alternatively there are large flags (usually) at the entrance to most new housing developments. Wonder how the Chairman would feel if they were being waved - not his own esteemed building group of course.

Page 83 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast