+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I only ever look at the chebs on the Daily Mail.
    Only this time one of the chebs was Milne.

that's a thought, target his developments. if banners are removed from ground, target his developments.

One big massive yawn!!! Look at the amount of replies on this crappy topic; we should all be focusing on our great club, this massive upcoming euro game, the next signing, what Cormack will bring to the table; even our little pre season game in Brechin today which will see Arnason returning. Yet for some reason we have a fascinatiOn about a new club that begun its journey in Glasgow four years ago.

Daily Mail readers eh......can see why the Tories got back in Aberdeen. Milnes comments might be ill judged but the general point he was making was we should be moving on. Let the powers at be do what they should and strip the old team of titles etc......but don't not forget in the Business world this will have absolutely no impact financial or otherwise on the new club.

So let's spend our efforts supporting our great club, buying a season ticket if you can, encouraging a mate to do that, talking about what supporters should be talking about and less of the wining and winging......to be honest it's embarrassing, particularly how good we have been for the past three seasons plus.

STAND FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Thesheep View Post
    One big massive yawn!!! Look at the amount of replies on this crappy topic; we should all be focusing on our great club, this massive upcoming euro game, the next signing, what Cormack will bring to the table; even our little pre season game in Brechin today which will see Arnason returning. Yet for some reason we have a fascinaten about a new club that begun its journey in Glasgow four years ago.

Daily Mail readers eh......can see why the Tories got back in Aberdeen. Milnes comments might be ill judged but the general point he was making was we should be moving on. Let the powers at be do what they should and strip the old team of titles etc......but don't not forget in the Business world this will have absolutely no impact financial or otherwise on the new club.

So let's spend our efforts supporting our great club, buying a season ticket if you can, encouraging a mate to do that, talking about what supporters should be talking about and less of the wining and winging......to be honest it's embarrassing, particularly how good we have been for the past three seasons plus.

STAND FREE
    Nae bother Stewarty min

It wasn't just in the Daily Mail anyway

Also this current issue has nothing to do with the new club(so no fascination with the new een here) its to do with the old one and the integrity of the Scottish game that is clearly rigged and our spineless buffoon of a chairman basically telling his own fans to do one.

You clearly have the same view on the subject as Stewart Milne.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-07-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Pi55ed off about Milne, but even more pi55ed off with this jumped up little tw@t down at ibrokes......

Surely this is called tapping, when both players are still contracted to their clubs!

Absolute kvnts!

Sorry for the Daily retard link....

haha, looks like it doesnt want to add the link, no probs, its tapping, end of story!!!
    Last edited by awafaehame; 23-07-2017 at 10:22 AM.

One big massive yawn!!! Look at the amount of replies on this crappy topic; we should all be focusing on our great club, this massive upcoming euro game, the next signing, what Cormack will bring to the table; even our little pre season game in Brechin today which will see Arnason returning. Yet for some reason we have a fascinatiOn about a new club that begun its journey in Glasgow four years ago.

STAND FREE
    Its a crappy topic because you don't agree with it? ANY club regardless of of who they are or were, guilty of cheating their fellow members should and must be dealt with.
    Don't lecture people like me about buying a season ticket, I am in the fortunate position of being able to buy four for myself and family, others will pay to watch any way they can. Does that mean we should now bury our heads in the sand and allow cheating to go unpunished because it probably suits our chairman's business interests do do so.
    Wanting cheats to be held to account does not in any distract contributors to this thread from supporting our club in any way we can.

STAND FREE
    Its the very fans who you say should get behind the club are the ones who are affected most by this. They put money into the club via season tickets, merchandise, share issues in the hope that we could compete at the top only to find out that rangers were cheating their way to titles. Its not milnes money we are talking about here. How would he feel if there were a few developers going behind his back gaining unfair advantage by cheating their way to land deals depriving his business from reaching its goals? Would he be so forgiving then? Of course not its his money. He'd be fuming.
    Fans are the lifeblood of football in this country. We put up with a hell of alot regarding fixture changes and ridiculous kick off times for tv. We should not have to put up with cheating and corruption too.

Well said 845 and 846

Any fan of any club that played in the tournaments the f@ckers won in their EBT years whether from Aberdeen or Falkirk or Forfar or East Stirling or Burntisland Shipyard Amateurs or Deveronvale or Banks O' Dee that doesn't want justice to prevail lives in a parallel universe and is a closet hun.(looking at you Stewarty min). It affected every level all the way from Premier to Juniors

They cheated, you paid to watch it, you were swindled by illegal activities. 9 f@cking years
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-07-2017 at 11:53 AM.

STAND FREE
    Each to their own I suppose, but personally I'm not willing to watch a rigged game.

if the authorities are allowed to get away with years of systemic cheating by their favoured club, then they'll continue to do it with the new incarnation. You think sevco get all those home cup ties by chance? That's just the start of it..

Now is a make-or-break time for football in Scotland. get it's house in order, or it will die. Sorry if that bores you

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Each to their own I suppose, but personally I'm not willing to watch a rigged game.

if the authorities are allowed to get away with years of systemic cheating by their favoured club, then they'll continue to do it with the new incarnation. You think sevco get all those home cup ties by chance? That's just the start of it..

Now is a make-or-break time for football in Scotland. get it's house in order, or it will die. Sorry if that bores you
    Spot on...

I for one will not be funding the rigged game where things are continually swept under the carpet.

I don't think he would have had that interview or said that a month ago.

Its more a question of what are the fans going to do? For me backing the club in Europe is fine, but when its back to the rigged competitions and bore of league games, I'm out....

Unless i have missed it, i have asked a few times what action the people who keep saying "support the club" "I am not going to punish the club i love, by not buying tickets" are going to do now? The club clearly is happy now they have your cash.... What direct action do you propose that will bring about change and justice?

Page 84 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast