+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Empty terraces at Hampden for international games.

It really is the only thing that they will listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Empty terraces at Hampden for international games.

It really is the only thing that they will listen to.
    The Tranny Army have no interest in the club game.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesheep View Post
    One big massive yawn!!! Look at the amount of replies on this crappy topic; we should all be focusing on our great club, this massive upcoming euro game, the next signing, what Cormack will bring to the table; even our little pre season game in Brechin today which will see Arnason returning. Yet for some reason we have a fascinatiOn about a new club that begun its journey in Glasgow four years ago.

Daily Mail readers eh......can see why the Tories got back in Aberdeen. Milnes comments might be ill judged but the general point he was making was we should be moving on. Let the powers at be do what they should and strip the old team of titles etc......but don't not forget in the Business world this will have absolutely no impact financial or otherwise on the new club.

So let's spend our efforts supporting our great club, buying a season ticket if you can, encouraging a mate to do that, talking about what supporters should be talking about and less of the wining and winging......to be honest it's embarrassing, particularly how good we have been for the past three seasons plus.

STAND FREE
    Agree with most of this.

What is stripping them of titles now really going to achieve? nothing. They will still claim the titles anyway

Their real punishment has been served, they are now a complete hollow club that stumble from one embarrassing result to another, and will inevitably end up in administration with the way their bosses run the club chasing Celtic

I'm very much a believer in worrying about your results, and not worry what other teams are doing.

Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post

I'm very much a believer in worrying about your results, and not worry what other teams are doing.

Our results were directly affected for years by one team cheating. I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't have spent a penny watching it if I knew that was the case. How do you know they're going to play by the rules again? Are you placing your trust in footballing authorities who turned s blind eye to it first time round?

I can understand people being bored of the whole thing but that shouldn't put anyone off wanting what's right.

Agree with most of this.

What is stripping them of titles now really going to achieve? nothing. They will still claim the titles anyway

Their real punishment has been served, they are now a complete hollow club that stumble from one embarrassing result to another, and will inevitably end up in administration with the way their bosses run the club chasing Celtic

Time to move on.
    I agree

I mean all those years cheating and paying hard earned money to watch a rigged competition - let's just forget it and move on - as they say...the buzz phrase of the moment.

The lost trophies (possibly)...but let's move on

The lost revenue...but lets move on

The corruption,,,but lets move on

Lets keep paying money and forget all the other stuff...so we can just move on.

B*llocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The Tranny Army have no interest in the club game.
    The tranny army have no interest in football.

Middle aged sad old f*cks who are clueless about football, who's sole tactic would be "intae them".
    Feather wearing clowns who use Scotland to get away to foreign cities so they can bare their a*ses at local girls, & sing songs from Sound of Music.

To hit the SFA, you'd need to hit their sponsors.
    And also keep the pressure on club chairmen.
    It worked in 2012.
    It will again.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    I agree

I mean all those years cheating and paying hard earned money to watch a rigged competition - let's just forget it and move on - as they say...the buzz phrase of the moment.

B*llocks
    just not sure how stripping them of titles is really going to make any of that change.

to be honest, ive lost interest in the whole saga, for me, its time to move on

happy to let you guys lose sleep over it though if you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Our results were directly affected for years by one team cheating. I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't have spent a penny watching it if I knew that was the case. How do you know they're going to play by the rules again? Are you placing your trust in footballing authorities who turned s blind eye to it first time round?

I can understand people being bored of the whole thing but that shouldn't put anyone off wanting what's right.
    how can you say with any confidence that any team has played within the rules all the time 100%?

how can you say with any confidence that any team has played within the rules all the time 100%?
    You can't. What you can say is that Rangers definitely were, while those running the game let it happen. Many of those directly involved are still in positions of influence

Its like playing monopoly with the family, when you know your @rsehole brother is dipping the bank. You launch the board in the air, you don't just play on & hope lessons will be learned.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    I agree

B*llocks
    Insert "liking the sarcasm smiley"

Page 85 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast