+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You can't. What you can say is that Rangers definitely were, while those running the game let it happen. Many of those directly involved are still in positions of influence

Its like playing monopoly with the family, when you know your @rsehole brother is dipping the bank. You launch the board in the air, you don't just play on & hope lessons will be learned.

Move on ? I`d love to. Once there has been some justice. If you cheat, you should be held to account.

And sayng removing their Titles makes no difference, oh yes. It certainly does .

And lets get the SFA/UEFA to have them remove their fantasy 5 stars from the shirt as well .

It`s the little things that can make grand gestures.

Ah dinna post often, and fan Ah dae, it's usually for a laugh ( and why nae? ... Ah get a good heap o' chuckles oot o this site ... so cheers ) ... so it winna mak a lot o' difference fit Ah say ... but for fit it's worth ... even if ma tuppenceworth is only worth a ha'penny ...

Ah dinna gie a **** aboot Rangers titles. Before the liquidation o the auld club, Ah didna ken how many league titles, cups etc they had won ... Ah didna gie **** then, Ah dinna gie a **** now, and never had the urge nor inklin tae find oot.

As somebody previously said ... if we strip pertainin honours fae the record books, they will still claim they won them. So tae apply logic, if they are worthless tae abody but 'them' ... they might as well keep the f**kers ... maks nae difference.

Only team which has lost oot, in terms o titles/cups is Rasellick ... and in real terms, Rasellick hae a good case tae claim they have lost oot financially ... and would win it if they could be arsed .... but that's their problem ... and a problem I similarly dinna gie a **** aboot.

I hate Stewarty Milne almost as much as Ah hate the cheeks ... that's my problem, and one that Ah dinna ask anybody tae gie a **** aboot.... and tae be honest, Ah dinna gie too much a **** aboot it masel.

What Ah dae gie a **** aboot tho, ... is the prospect o the new club winnin any trophy atween now and the time Ah'm nae fit tae mak ma ain cup o' tea.

So **** the auld titles .... let's focus and 'strip' them o' any/all titles they feel entitled tae this season .. and the next ... and the ....

In my 'humble' opinion .... I think it's better oor team, fae top tae bottom, concentrates on what we need tae do .... including preventing Sevco winnin their first ever non-diddy trophy/title ...... and we can! COYR.

Estimated total fan spend per club during the 'EBT Years'.

This is money paid into Scottish football by ordinary, working punters who were watching a competition with a club that the Supreme Court has determined was operating illegally, and the club's then chairman has stated they "had players they wouldn't otherwise have been able to afford". The people receiving this money are either still in position or have swanned off into the sunset with it.

But aye, "move on"...

^^^^^^^^^

Aye but lets move on eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    just not sure how stripping them of titles is really going to make any of that change.

to be honest, ive lost interest in the whole saga, for me, its time to move on

happy to let you guys lose sleep over it though if you want to
    I appreciate people are bored of the saga, but the fact is stripping the titles does more than just affect the huns, it shows the incompetence of the SPFL and the SFA… hence why it wont happen. However, do we just sit back and say its acceptable, hell no. Lets not forget, those who were in charge while this all happened are still in charge. That incompetence does not just go away, its still there and who is to say they aren’t breaking the rules now?

The only reason there is less of a desire right now is because we are doing well and the huns are imploding. Lets just imagine they won the league last year and we finished mid table… the desire right now would be massive. Don’t let us doing well get in the way of justice, because like it or not, this will NOT last forever and those cuunts will start to finish above us and win cups and titles again. Those who sit back and do nothing now, will regret it later. Time to move on…? Never. This affected all levels of football in Scotland, not just the SPL and sweeping it under the carpet is what they want.

I know a lot of posters on here aren't North East based and wont be down with the Doric so I ran @NaeMairNeeps post through a translator from Doric - English. (I chose Cockney but other are available on request).

Ah dinna Beans on Toast often, and fan ah dae, it's usually for a giraffe ( and why nae? ... ah get a Robin Hood 'eap o' chuckles oot o this wind ... so cheers ) ... so it winna mak a Hoppin' Pot o' difference fit ah say ... but for fit it's worf ... even if ma tuppenceworf is only worf a 'a'penny ... ah dinna gie a **** aboot rangers titles. before the bleedin' liquidation o the bloomin' auld Rub-A-Dub, ah didna ken 'a many league titles, cups etc they 'ad won ... ah didna gie **** then, ah dinna gie a **** na, and never 'ad the urge nor inklin tae find oot. as somebody previously said ... if we strip pertainin 'onours fae the record books, they will Beechams Pill claim they won them. so tae apply logic, if they 're worthless tae abody but 'them' ... they might as 'eaven and 'ell keep the f**kers ... maks nae difference. only team which 'as Kate Moss-ed oot, in terms o titles/cups is rasellick ... and in real terms, rasellick 'ae a Robin Hood case tae claim they 'ave Kate Moss-ed oot financially ... and would win it if they could be 'rsed .... but that's their problem ... and a problem I similarly dinna gie a **** aboot. i 'ate stewarty milne almost as much as ah 'ate the cheeks ... that's me problem, and wahn that ah dinna ask anybody tae gie a **** aboot.... and tae be 'onest, ah dinna gie too much a **** aboot it masel. what ah dae gie a **** aboot tho, ... is the prospect o the new Rub-A-Dub winnin any trophy atween na and the nickle and dime ah'm nae fit tae mak ma ain cup o' Rosy Lee. so **** the auld titles .... let's focus and 'strip' them o' any/all titles they Orange Peel entitled tae this season .. and the next ... and the .... in me 'humble' opinion .... I fin' it's better oor team, fae whistle and pop tae bottom, concentrates on wot we need tae do .... includin' preventin' sevco winnin their Damien Hirst ever non-diddy trophy/title ...... and we can! coyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I appreciate people are bored of the saga, but the fact is stripping the titles does more than just affect the huns, it shows the incompetence of the SPFL and the SFA… hence why it wont happen. However, do we just sit back and say its acceptable, hell no. Lets not forget, those who were in charge while this all happened are still in charge. That incompetence does not just go away, its still there and who is to say they aren’t breaking the rules now?

The only reason there is less of a desire right now is because we are doing well and the huns are imploding. Lets just imagine they won the league last year and we finished mid table… the desire right now would be massive. Don’t let us doing well get in the way of justice, because like it or not, this will NOT last forever and those cuunts will start to finish above us and win cups and titles again. Those who sit back and do nothing now, will regret it later. Time to move on…? Never. This affected all levels of football in Scotland, not just the SPL and sweeping it under the carpet is what they want.
    I don't think there is less of a desire now because we are doing relatively well. I generally wouldn't give a **** about them and their dodgy titles if we were pish now

As said above by someone else, the only club probably cheated out of titles/cups was Celtic. Not as if we were competitive during that period.

As I said, fire on anyone that wants to fight the good fight. But to me, at this point, its just a lot of pishing in the wind

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Estimated total fan spend per club during the 'EBT Years'.

This is money paid into Scottish football by ordinary, working punters who were watching a competition with a club that the Supreme Court has determined was operating illegally, and the club's then chairman has stated they "had players they wouldn't otherwise have been able to afford". The people receiving this money are either still in position or have swanned off into the sunset with it.

But aye, "move on"...

What the source for those numbers? Show your workings!

Not dismissing them, generally interested

What the source for those numbers? Show your workings!

Not dismissing them, generally interested
    Saw it on Twitter
    My guess is that it's season ticket sales for the EBT years for all the clubs.

As said above by someone else, the only club probably cheated out of titles/cups was Celtic.
    Absolute nonsense.

Celtic
    Runners up 5 times in league
    Runners up in the Scottish once
    Runners up in the League Cup twice

Queen of The South
    Runners up in Scottish once

Falkirk

Dundee

Ayr
    Runners up in the League Cup once

Dundee United
    Runner up in the League Cup once

St Mirren
    Runners up in the League Cup once

But lets not forget about every team they played en route to these successes. Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd, Motherwell, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Caley, Livi, Dundee, Partick and Gretna. But that's only the league,

there was the Scottish Cup, Berwick then again in the replay, Hibs, Forfar, Partick, Arbroath, Ayr, Dunfermline, Motherwell, East Stirling, Hibs again, Partick again, St Johnstone, St Johnstone again, Forfar again, Hamilton and St Mirren

Then theres the League Cup where they defeated Airdrie, Ross County,Celtic, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic again, Dundee United, East Fife, Motherwell, Hearts again, Queen of the South, Dundee, St Johnstone, Dunfermline, Killie and Motherwell again

All the above were cheated as they played against illegitimate players that "they couldn't have afforded otherwise".

Page 86 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast