+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

SPFL to review the EBT case... so basically nothing will happen then.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    SPFL to review the EBT case... so basically nothing will happen then.

And a hun now elected on to board ? Who elected him out of interest. Surely a team with more than 5 years history would have been in there 1st ?

The Scottish game is corrupt. At least Barry sidepass has been nailed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40707999

So there we have it. Chris MacLaughlin understands no further sanctions are likely. How the f@ck does he know that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710728

I wonder if, like me, about 20 seconds into the clip with Rod Petrie you'll utter the same expletive .....

That's us being softened up....time to move on .... nothing to see here ....

By the way, interesting to see some Level 5 trolls making their way onto this board. Welcome to AFC footymad Jim ...

http://imgur.com/wtphyAW

Time to dig this banner out again whoever has it .....

Somebody embed the f@ckin' picture please ...
    Last edited by Landvetter83; 24-07-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40707999

So there we have it. Chris MacLaughlin understands no further sanctions are likely. How the f@ck does he know that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710728

I wonder if, like me, about 20 seconds into the clip with Rod Petrie you'll utter the same expletive .....

That's us being softened up....time to move on .... nothing to see here ....

By the way, interesting to see some Level 5 trolls making their way onto this board. Welcome to AFC footymad Jim ...
    yes i probably used the same expletive....

"crowds are up" thats why nothing will happen.

Only way to make this hit home is for grounds to be empty. A co-ordinated effort with all other clubs that says we will not go away.. In saying that, they have most money through season ticket sales so impact would not be massive. Next step is to not renew season tickets if nothing happens. I would be shocked if anyone wanted to pay to watch a rigged game anyway. Its already rigged in their favour, but to sweep clear cheating under the carpet shows a huge lack of respect to the paying customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Somebody embed the f@ckin' picture please ...
    Ahem.

Going back to the Stewart Milne interview in the rags on Saturday, the main thing that really pi$$ed me off was how he was imploring Aberdeen City Council to have THE COURAGE to approve the stadium plans while he, Fraser and Yule have no intention of showing THE COURAGE necessary to stand up for us and move to fix the Rangers EBT problem.

We all agree with Stewart that we want to "move on" and have a clean competition where sporting integrity is the number one priority. Sadly, until Justice is seen to have been done on this matter it will hang over Scottish football like a bad smell ......

^^^^^^ Cheers min kong. I'll work out how to do it properly one day ....

When the huns and Celtic start to runaway with everything again, then perhaps Milne and the fans who think we should sweep this under the carpet, will understand why the ground will be even less full than it is. This isnt a vendetta against the huns, its the simple task of seeking justice. Why is it so diffcult? no, better yet, why is there certain people making it so difficult.

As i have said before, all this talk of moving on is because we are doing well just now and the huns are doing shyte. Its almost as if some fans have thought to themselves that because we are doing well and they went under, all should be forgiven. Lets not forget, there are two sides to this. Rangers and the SPFL. Even if the huns were to be stripped of titles, it doesnt go far enough for me. There are still those running the game who were complicit and are still f*cking there, in jobs, pulling a wage and making us all look like cuunts.

If we as a club sit and do nothing, which is exactly what will happen, it wont be long before those cuunts in blue WILL actually be lifting league trophy number 55. I wonder how folk will feel then? I know exactly who i will be blaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    When the huns and Celtic start to runaway with everything again, then perhaps Milne and the fans who think we should sweep this under the carpet, will understand why the ground will be even less full than it is. This isnt a vendetta against the huns, its the simple task of seeking justice. Why is it so diffcult? no, better yet, why is there certain people making it so difficult.

As i have said before, all this talk of moving on is because we are doing well just now and the huns are doing shyte. Its almost as if some fans have thought to themselves that because we are doing well and they went under, all should be forgiven. Lets not forget, there are two sides to this. Rangers and the SPFL. Even if the huns were to be stripped of titles, it doesnt go far enough for me. There are still those running the game who were complicit and are still f*cking there, in jobs, pulling a wage and making us all look like cuunts.

If we as a club sit and do nothing, which is exactly what will happen, it wont be long before those cuunts in blue WILL actually be lifting league trophy number 55. I wonder how folk will feel then? I know exactly who i will be blaming.
    well said

Page 88 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast