+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 489 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...iews-1-4530856

These chunts are truly living on another planet ....
    Fuds

Aye I guess they would rather get back to having Mike McCurry singing simply the best in his kirk, or thon baldy kvnt that let Paul the drunken hoor Gascogine rip the pi55 against us by head butting anyone he wanted yet still stay on the pitch.

Oh how I also wished we had more "rangers minded" refs.......

Swallow, swallow, Hun scum

Absolutely pathetic bunch of tossers

Losers always

I have heard it all now ffs, these knuts love self-pity its in their DNA.

If the deluded h*** look at Jack's sending off they will see it was legitimate. Stokes should have gone as well.

The rest of the clubs have had to put up with dodgy refereeing for decades. Welcome to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    The rest of the clubs have had to put up with dodgy refereeing for decades. Welcome to the real world.

This ^ with fvcking bells on it........

Let's not get confused here.

The implication here is that there was some dodgy refereeing going on at Ipox. However most respectable sources suggest the sending off was perfectly legitimate. Only change was their own referee forgot the Ipox rules. And they don't like having to play to the standard, as opposed to Ipox, rules.

Them complaining about referees is akin to Lance Armstrong being watched whilst providing a sample rather than just giving one from the fridge.

Deluded just isn't a strong enough word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Let's not get confused here.

The implication here is that there was some dodgy refereeing going on at Ipox. However most respectable sources suggest the sending off was perfectly legitimate. Only change was their own referee forgot the Ipox rules. And they don't like having to play to the standard, as opposed to Ipox, rules.

Them complaining about referees is akin to Lance Armstrong being watched whilst providing a sample rather than just giving one from the fridge.

Deluded just isn't a strong enough word for it.

Indeed, I was going to post some thing along the lines of Beaton not having read the book of h*** refereeing before the game. However, Jack had read the book of h*** fouling and under normal circumstances would have got away with it. But not yesterday, which was nice, the wee fud.

Indeed, I was going to post some thing along the lines of Beaton not having read the book of h*** refereeing before the game. However, Jack had read the book of h*** fouling and under normal circumstances would have got away with it. But not yesterday, which was nice, the wee fud.

I'm looking forward to Jack coming to Pittodrie now, if he can be sent off by getting wound up at ibrokes, then he is going to be sh!tting himself coming back to Aberdeen....

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Aye I guess they would rather get back to having Mike McCurry singing simply the best in his kirk, or thon baldy kvnt that let Paul the drunken hoor Gascogine rip the pi55 against us by head butting anyone he wanted yet still stay on the pitch.

Oh how I also wished we had more "rangers minded" refs.......
    Rowbotham was the ref that day. A friend who was an assistant ref and friend of Rowbotham told me recently that Rowbotham thought he had a good game that day, it was only after watching a replay that he realised how wrong he was.

Page 95 of 489 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast