+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 489 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly. I thnk Lennons response was pretty quiet as i imagine/can guarantee the abuse he was getting from behind him should have been arrestable by law if the laws were put into practice

Also i see there was no mention in the troglodytes statement of the death threats Lennon has recieved since
    Exactly, the vermin are happy to dish it out but run greeting to the powers that when they get some back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I stood on a gay mans tiny dog.
    I've never heard of that *** act before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I stood on a gay mans tiny dog.
    Is that a euphemism? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Exactly, the vermin are happy to dish it out but run greeting to the powers that when they get some back.
    Its always been that way with the hun both past and present incarnations, they really are pathetic w@nkers.

Lets face it, the vile vile club and their bigoted support simply whinge and whine at every opportunity as soon as they are beaten

They have treated Lennon horrendously over the years to the point of death threats

I sincerely have one wish, I am waiting for the day they are driven out of existence like the liqudated club.
    Have a goog feeling this is going to happen when they financially impode and all the signs are there its going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I know he got a kick in one night in Glasgow but I used to see him every week walk down Byres Road to Tennant's like the man from the funeral. Not once did he get any grief. Another reason that proves the shires are worse than Glasgow...albeit the West end.
    Seen him coming the c@nt in Tennants once, got a bit of banter then stood back giving it the come on while his two big pals/minders harassed the other punter.

In Lennon v the hun, I'm on his side all day long, but wouldn't want to drink in his company.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Lets face it, the vile vile club and their bigoted support simply whinge and whine at every opportunity as soon as they are beaten

They have treated Lennon horrendously over the years to the point of death threats

I sincerely have one wish, I am waiting for the day they are driven out of existence like the liqudated club.
    Have a goog feeling this is going to happen when they financially impode and all the signs are there its going to happen.

While I don't really want to p*ss in yer cornflakes, the huns imploding wouldn't really make any difference. Even if they went through a regular cycle of financial collapse, there will always be some greedy b*stards, who would restart it because they see a way to make easy money off the orks. The great unwashed may not be able to afford soap but they can run to booze, fags and season tickets. Not to mention merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    wouldn't want to drink in his company.
    Nasty piece of work by the sounds of it: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-knife-7044229

Likes a cubicle too. Nae for having a dump either

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Likes a cubicle too. Nae for having a dump either
    It's nae for standing on gay mens tiny dogs is it?

Page 97 of 489 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast