+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 148 of 489 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Canna open the link oot here as its gambling(only McBookie works)

Fits the gist

Basically there's been unusual betting patterns on Sevco going down, which suggests this entity is about to go into administration for the first time with the points deduction, and betting thereon has now been suspended.

Bookmakers have suspended betting on Rangers being relegated, following rumours of financial troubles resurfacing at the club.

Oddschecker sources have confirmed bookies will not take bets on the Glasgow club to finish bottom of the Scottish Premiership, amidst rumours the club is once again in financial peril.

Just yesterday (January 7), Rangers were available to bet at a staggering 5000/1 to go down a tier of Scottish football.

Earlier this morning, that price plummeted to just 500/1, a drop of 90%, and finally resulted in bookmakers suspending markets completely.

Activity through the site has been abnormal, with a surge of bets on the downfall of Greame Murty’s side.

23 points separate third-placed Rangers with bottom place Ross County, with the gap arguably too far to justify a swarm of betting on the club to go down.

A total of 94% of all bets on the ‘to finish bottom of the league’ markets have been placed on the blue side of Glasgow, with 64 individual bets within the last 6 hours alone.

Oddschecker spokesperson George Elek said: “Five years to the day since Rangers entered administration, there has been some strange goings on in the betting world.

"Here at Oddschecker we’ve seen a huge spike in bets on Rangers to finish bottom, a ridiculous bet when you consider how far off the drop they are.

"However, with rumours starting to circulate on social media, and bookmakers suspending markets, it is easy to see how the story is starting to gather pace.

“We’ve seen an abnormally massive amount of bets on Rangers to be relegated today, with punters piling in on the massive price of 5000/1.

“So much so, that bookmakers will no longer take bets on Murty’s team finishing bottom of the league – despite being a whopping 23 points off of it.

“To call it a strange would be an understatement, and Oddschecker sources have confirmed the unusual activity in the betting for Rangers to be relegated, similar to the circumstances the club faced first time around with their financial struggles.”

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/...ration-rumours

Huge rake of bets in the last few days taking odds in Sevco-relego down from 5000-1 to 500-1, and the bookies have stopped taking bets as a result. Similar activity as last time they were in the financial scheidt, is the gist of it, although this is the first time this particular shower of ****s is on the bones of its clarted arse.

From a source I’d trust, but there are some affa rascals who can set up makky-on ‘net pages.

Wouldn't get my hopes up. Why take on Murphy, even if it is on loan and sign that guy with the two first names?

The Deck foreman here said when i got onboard here 12 days ago he heard from a "trust worthy source" they were in the **** "again" and will hit admin. (the new club klaxon went off and i corrected him dont worry)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wouldn't get my hopes up. Why take on Murphy, even if it is on loan and sign that guy with the two first names?
    It is sevco remember, spangle club delux. Nae the smartest selectio of members of the subhuman race

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It is sevco remember, spangle club delux. Nae the smartest selectio of members of the subhuman race
    True but I can't see it. Administration is one thing but relegation as well? Even if they get deducted 30pts I think they will still get more points than the bottom two clubs in the second half of the season. They will get 6 off us for starters.

EDIT - Scrap that, they'll be in the bottom 6 and will only play us once. Anywhere taking bets!
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 08-01-2018 at 08:30 PM.

The fact they just signed a player surely suggests that there is more than just a little bit of wishful thinking here? Even if it is such a nice thought.

Page 148 of 489 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast