+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 273 of 489 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I'd put Allan McGregror above Brown.
    Nah Brown is the worst. If I was allowed to choose one to get a career ender it would be him all day long

In days of old, just about every team had a dislikeable c unt in them, we certainly did from the oppos viewpoint, by f uck, all day long, niggles/banter and the odd one......well, quite often sly hit......nowadays with coverage, social media etc. we have become sanitised and there is far too much whataboutery......the money involved now inflates egos and there are a lot of tattooed phannies that prance about in basically slippers that take offence and greet to ref if any contact is made.
    I have tattoos.......but I don’t wear baffies and only greet when I’m laughing.

SF

Alan Mcgregor
    Rat boy
    Lafferty
    Naisy

I was far too hasty about Broadfoot, on reflection he would come somewhere after those cnts

His antics are shocking but still not as bad as never taking his bin in. Absolute disgrace.

No mention of that fat hun mess at Kilmarnock? Standards are slipping

For me he's more of a pantomime villain and not in the same "class" as Brown, McGregor and others (I might also offer Lustig as a complete arseh*le)

Absolutely.
    McGregor this season is the absolute cesspit of a player.
    Brown is a twa@t, but generally does it in a way that just means you need to man up to him.
    McGregor is snivelling, faking weasel of a man that clearly has no integrity whatsoever.

It’s time that these sort of acts are heavily punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    In days of old, just about every team had a dislikeable c unt in them, we certainly did from the oppos viewpoint, by f uck, all day long, niggles/banter and the odd one......well, quite often sly hit......nowadays with coverage, social media etc. we have become sanitised and there is far too much whataboutery......the money involved now inflates egos and there are a lot of tattooed phannies that prance about in basically slippers that take offence and greet to ref if any contact is made.
    I have tattoos.......but I don’t wear baffies and only greet when I’m laughing.

SF
    Nothing wrong with a good pair of baffies.

Nothing hard about these players nowadays...they wouldn’t have lasted 2 minutes even back in the early eighties never mind before that. The media and social media nowadays turns them into something they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely.
    McGregor this season is the absolute cesspit of a player.
    Brown is a twa@t, but generally does it in a way that just means you need to man up to him.
    McGregor is snivelling, faking weasel of a man that clearly has no integrity whatsoever.

It’s time that these sort of acts are heavily punished.
    Scott Brown has got away with assaults galore since he put on that hooped rag. That rag allowing him to be unpunishable most of the time. Its a joke. He plays for celtic and never left because he knows hes got it sussed. He wouldnt get away withnit anywhere else. If he played for anyone else he would have made Chic Charnley look like a saint. I f@cking despise the c@nt more than anyone in 30 years watching fitba

And his plastic hardman act is laughable too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Scott Brown has got away with assaults galore since he put on that hooped rag. That rag allowing him to be unpunishable most of the time. Its a joke. He plays for celtic and never left because he knows hes got it sussed. He wouldnt get away withnit anywhere else. If he played for anyone else he would have made Chic Charnley look like a saint. I f@cking despise the c@nt more than anyone in 30 years watching fitba

And his plastic hardman act is laughable too.
    You’re correct in everything you say.
    MacGregor is still a bigger CNUT in my opinion.

Page 273 of 489 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast