+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 365 of 489 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Punk tuition is to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    That just allowed for the reset button to be pushed, all part of a strategy.

More to the point, what did we do in their absence? Did we manage to change things / the game for the better? Or could some not wait for the strong Rangers to return.
    Aye that's the thing that grates with me far & away the most.

What a chance we had - a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the balance of power & the way the game is run & structured up here - yet the rest of the clubs, led front & centre by that despicable cuunt Milne, couldnt wait to get things back to exactly the way they were with the two club duopoly.

Maybe I should, but I cant "move on" from that - its unforgiveable.

So now we're right back where we were with absolutely no chance of changing anything.

Tell me Stuarty, was 5-0 last Saturday good for Scottish fitba? Cause it sure fuuckin wasnt good for me or AFC.

Cuunt.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

What a chance we had - a once in a lifetime opportunity to change the balance of power & the way the game is run & structured up here - yet the rest of the clubs, led front & centre by that despicable cuunt Milne, couldnt wait to get things back to exactly the way they were with the two club duopoly.

So now we're right back where we were with absolutely no chance of changing anything.

Tell me Stuarty, was 5-0 last Saturday good for Scottish fitba? Cause it sure fuuckin wasnt good for me or AFC.

Cuunt.
    100% agree... Don't think I will move on from that. Scottish Football is fecked

Young Boys 2 Huns 1

Don't you just love those last minute goals !!!!!

Put the Huns in there place

I bet Mr Lets Go is greeting right now

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Young Boys 2 Huns 1

Don't you just love those last minute goals !!!!!

Put the Huns in there place

I bet Mr Lets Go is greeting right now
    It will be our fault though for not giving them a hard enough game on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

Cuunt.
    That is spot on, its phucking disgusting that Milne is our Chairman.

Just for the record, guys like Turnbull Hutton stood up to the corrupt clunts running our game, wee sh1te bags like Milne didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    It's not trolling. It's the facts.

Granted of you are talking strictly at a legal level then yes they may have a different registered business name but in a sporting sense it's still the same club. I'm into sport not business.

Anybody that doesn't see that is just living in a fantasy land. I get that it was a good way of winding them up for a while but in all honesty it just makes us look daft now.
    This is a decent point to be fair.

They play at the same ground, wear the same colours, use the name and most importantly are supported by the same scumbag fans.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd then it is most probably a turd.

And before anyone starts with the "Is it the same Granny/same dog" analogies i've already heard them all. Good for winding up the Huns but very little else i'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    This is a decent point to be fair.

They play at the same ground, wear the same colours, use the name and most importantly are supported by the same scumbag fans.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd then it is most probably a turd.

And before anyone starts with the "Is it the same Granny/same dog" analogies i've already heard them all. Good for winding up the Huns but very little else i'm afraid.
    Over 3000 comments on a new club too, i dont think anyone really sees them as a new club, if they did, they wouldnt waste their breath on them

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Over 3000 comments on a new club too, i dont think anyone really sees them as a new club, if they did, they wouldnt waste their breath on them
    Exactly mate. They are "Rangers". Nothing more & nothing less....

What we have now is nothing but a tribute act
    The former club died a painful death
    History wiped
    Football fans of other clubs will only know them as Sevco
    Thats the bottom. The Huns just cannot accept it, but we can

Page 365 of 489 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast