+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Google eyes is in the rag today claiming celtic havent won 6 in a row and all titles without rangers are null and void. This coming after he said that celtic should have done better last season. I think hes a bit mad

So does that mean every title they win is null and void as rangers will never be in the league

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    On the subject of questionable hunnery, fits the crack with Dave Kings eye?
    One eye is posting away the tax form, the other eye is still looking for the pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Google eyes is in the rag today claiming celtic havent won 6 in a row and all titles without rangers are null and void. This coming after he said that celtic should have done better last season. I think hes a bit mad

So does that mean every title they win is null and void as rangers will never be in the league
    All huns, google eyes included, need to be locked in a padded cell for their own wellbeing. King is just pandering to his fans with that statement, well now that he is some sort of hero for allowing Pedo to sign Mexico B pish, with the irony being he hasnt used any of his own cash! King and Sevco are well suited. Cuunts .

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    All huns, google eyes included, need to be locked in a padded cell for their own wellbeing. King is just pandering to his fans with that statement, well now that he is some sort of hero for allowing Pedo to sign Mexico B pish, with the irony being he hasnt used any of his own cash! King and Sevco are well suited. Cuunts .
    Dip and full beam is nae all there... Yes pandering to the sevcoz and winning all adulation but they have no chance of winning the league wi that shower of sh!te. We must keep on top of this circus of a team. Fk the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    One eye is posting away the tax form, the other eye is still looking for the pen.
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

Dave King in this case.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

Dave King in this case.
    Nae according to HG Wells, min.

http://www.online-literature.com/wellshg/3/

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Funny thing is, that story sprung to mind when I was typing the post. So thanks for shafting my original point.

I stand by my prior assertion however, that Huns are blind, the boy effectively has one eye, and his last name is King.

Hud on.....

Was HG Wells.........a Currant Bun?!?!

Hud on.....

Was HG Wells.........a Currant Bun?!?!
    Dinna think so. In his The Idea of a League of Nations, an early draft, currently in the possession of the Literary Museum at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, there is a margin note said to read "Those hun ****s arena being admitted like".

Dinna think so. In his The Idea of a League of Nations, an early draft, currently in the possession of the Literary Museum at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, there is a margin note said to read "Those hun ****s arena being admitted like".
    Wisdom for the ages.

Page 45 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast