+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dundee v Aberdeen

The fitba doesn't stop for the AFC, we travel to Dundee on Saturday.

With two league wins in a row, can they make it 3?

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post

Going to this one. Hope it`s nae drookit ?!!

Odds on we lose a goal at a corner . Scored by Joe " Shocknessy" ?

( And if I`m not cheating here, Nae Mair Neeps, put me down for Miovski to score our first please !! )

Would really, really like to see us start with 4 at the back. That’ll do me for Xmas. But not holding my breath.

Win this and the table starts to look better and we’ll have won 3 on the trot in the league, will we not?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Would really, really like to see us start with 4 at the back. That’ll do me for Xmas. But not holding my breath.

Win this and the table starts to look better and we’ll have won 3 on the trot in the league, will we not?
    Did you go to the game last night Don?

We changed to a back 4 in the second half which gave us more of an attacking threat with Duk and Morris on the wings.

The issue was that we looked even more vulnerable at the back,I think with the lack of pace in our defence we could concede more goals than we already are at the moment.

If it’s going to make us more of an attacking threat though I would be more than happy to see how we get on playing 4-3-3.

Like to see us try a 4-3-3, but don't suppose it will happen.

Going to have to play better overall than last night.

Three points will suffice at the moment though.

I’m gaan to this een - a beer induced moment of weakness in Helsinki. Dundee at xmas is always a good day out though.

We’ll concede the usual shyte goal to a high ball into the box - same as every other week.

Can we score 2? With Bojan there aye, but as ever it depends on the attitude of the players - so frankly fück knows tbh…

I watched the Livi game on RedTV and I agree we weren’t any better defensively with 4, but at least we looked a force going forward. Baby steps.

Yep definitely looked more of an attacking threat with 4 at the back and Duk out left and Morris out right. Start with that and i'll be happier. Duk actually looked more interested last night.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post

Could be getting tired?

As we struggle to keep a clean sheet, fk sake even Livi scored their first goal in two months against us the other night.
    But, with that being said I do think we will get our third league win on the bounce and in the same manner as the other two.
    Lose the first goal and come back to win 1-2 Miovski (pen) and Sokler.

SF

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast