+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 306 of 489 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I really can't work up any level of upset over all this. They scored a late winner resulting in a "bounce". Wasn't the wisest thing for a few of them to venture forth on a flimsy roof but they were caught up in the moment. Their adrenaline was pumping. You're fitba fans you understand.

I'm just glad nobody was injured. We'll I'm being disingenuous there as I couldn't care less if Huns get hurt.
    Yeah, the bounce was just a bounce, but there definitely appears to be a fragrant safety breach as a result of the SevConians opening up a gate and allowing their unwashed brethren to get in, many without a ticket.
    The stand was packed, in what would appear to be far greater than their safety certificate would allow.

They should be hit with a ban on away games, but that will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yeah, the bounce was just a bounce, but there definitely appears to be a fragrant safety breach as a result of the SevConians opening up a gate and allowing their unwashed brethren to get in, many without a ticket.
    The stand was packed, in what would appear to be far greater than their safety certificate would allow.

They should be hit with a ban on away games, but that will never happen.
    Point deduction for that smelly scum dirty hun b@st@rds is the only logical way for this to be handled, but I guess that will never happen
    But hey ho we cant but live in hope

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They seem to have form for ticket forging these days
    Both sets of the weegie bigots have been doing it for a while now. You just have to look at how overcrowded it was in their ned ultras section in all our recent games at Hampden against Peado FC.

there definitely appears to be a fragrant safety breach as a result of the SevConians opening up a gate and allowing their unwashed brethren to get in, many without a ticket
    I haven't seen any actual evidence that supports that theory but even if it's found to be true the fault would lie with Kilmarnock FC, the match day commander and more generally any cops / stewards in charge.

I haven't seen any actual evidence that supports that theory but even if it's found to be true the fault would lie with Kilmarnock FC, the match day commander and more generally any cops / stewards in charge.
    There was a twitter video doing the rounds, let me see if I can find it

You seem to be letting rangers dominate your thoughts. Why not concentrate on Aberdeen.

This thread is frankly an embarrassment and is precisely the sort of thing that allows huns the right to say "it's all about the rangers".

If I could push a button and make this thread disappear I'd be a happy man. Mind you if I could push one that made Glasgow do the same I'd be even happier.
    Bump

The video looks like they rushed the gates, pretty embarrassing. I've no issues with them celebrating (well you know what I mean) if they score a last minute goal but they were out of order so **** them. Nothing will happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The video looks like they rushed the gates, pretty embarrassing. I've no issues with them celebrating (well you know what I mean) if they score a last minute goal but they were out of order so **** them. Nothing will happen though.
    They rushed the gates after SevConians pushed the stewards aside and lifted the peg

https://twitter.com/GeniusIWas/statu...62748896583681

It did look crowded in there when I saw the highlites, this'll explain it.

Of course once they get off with it, it becomes a normal way of getting in then more fans travel without tickets.

There's only one end, we've seen it already, Hillsbourgh.

Therefore I fully expect the powers that be will realise the extent of their responsibility and hand Sevco a 10 point reduction penalty and make them play their next home game behind closed doors.

The responsibility for these matters rests with the home club and those people charged with crowd control duties. If anybody is to be brought to book it will be them.

That's not to say if any individual rangers fans are found to have commited an offence they shouldn't be dealt with by a beak.

Page 306 of 489 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast