+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 489 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    What ever are you suggesting

Even though they are ****e, they still think they are going to get second place .
    Clearly none of you read the SPFL rulebook which says that if Sevco finish in 7th or lower, they automatically get a by into 6th place.
    SaveSave

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Have you not been paying attention for the past 5 years min? Guaranteed it's in the contract.
    Nae if Pedro sticks around

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nae if Pedro sticks around

I was meaning Rangers in the top 6 regardless of points totals will be in the contract. As, seemingly, are HunTim semi finals and Rangers home draws until that stage.

This is the essence of the problem.

Arrogance.

I of course, haven't seen the trailer, but assuming it's true was there any need to mention the number of times that Celtic will play the new club.

It might seem obvious to some that there will be four league meetings but surely it's a total discourtesy to the other 10 clubs to say such a thing after only 3 games.

Maybe Celtic will only make seventh, unlikely I accept, but possible.

The Hun might get caught cheating AGAIN and get docked enough points to leave them at the bottom of the league, not so unlikely.

Of course if they both end up in the bottom six then Sky are correct and I will be only too happy to apologise.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 22-08-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It might seem obvious to some that there will be four league meetings but surely it's a total discourtesy to the other 10 clubs to say such a thing after only 3 games.
    The point ILikeJam was making that it literally *was* in the contract with Sky that the league had to provide 4 Tims/Huns games each season.

Quite extraordinary, but it's true.

That was why they had to renegotiate when Newco Huns appeared in Division 3.

Sevco fans not happy about the glass staircases being permanently covered up, obviously they must be cracked and sevco can't afford to fix them

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    The point ILikeJam was making that it literally *was* in the contract with Sky that the league had to provide 4 Tims/Huns games each season.

Quite extraordinary, but it's true.

That was why they had to renegotiate when Newco Huns appeared in Division 3.
    Yup. And can you imagine if, unlikely as it obviously was, the deid club or septic had finished in the bottom 6? Nae doot the league would have had to compensate Sky for that broken promise. Would probably have had to pay back practically all the money they originally received. And these guys are, to the best of my knowledge, still running the game up here. It's almost incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Yup. And can you imagine if, unlikely as it obviously was, the deid club or septic had finished in the bottom 6? Nae doot the league would have had to compensate Sky for that broken promise. Would probably have had to pay back practically all the money they originally received. And these guys are, to the best of my knowledge, still running the game up here. It's almost incredible.

I blame the chairmen for that, ours especially

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I blame the chairmen for that, ours especially
    I would also argue he even has to shoulder even more of the blame than some of the others. A club like ours should be leading the way against this sort of thing, yet Milne, as always, goes against what the general AFC fan thinks. Was it not him that was in favour of going back to a 10 team league, so we could guarantee 4 OF home games a season? I dont dislike the man, I just think he hasnt got a clue when it comes to knowing your own customer base.

The way Sevco are going, we may well see a scenario where this plays out. Bottom 6 is realistic the way they are playing and if it happens that the league has to compensate SKY over this shoddy deal, then heads must roll. Of course they wont though, as Doncaster is completely untouchable and the clubs chairmen like wise.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 24-08-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Yep, he wants a 10 team league with four OF games. Remember he also wanted to keep the dead club in the top division & has absolutely no desire to pull them up for their cheating. He also thinks that Celtic winning a gabillion pounds is good for the game up here.

There's 20 years of clear unarguable evidence that he's a total walloper who knows even less about his own supporters, than he does about Scottish football. Yet folk still trust him with the new ground.

Page 102 of 489 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast