+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 383 of 489 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

This looks like a squirrel, Sevco must be trying to distract attention from something.

And how daft are their fans expecting to get a rebate on taxes which they never actually paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This looks like a squirrel, Sevco must be trying to distract attention from something.

And how daft are their fans expecting to get a rebate on taxes which they never actually paid.
    Yep - agreed.

Traynor may be a fat jabba faced hun cuunt, but he's a clever cuunt. Apparently this is old news - about 5-6 months old so why now? They are putting the deflectors on full for something.

Trouble is there is so much to choose from its hard to tell which particular turd they are trying to polish - Ashley retail deal? potential litigation from Hummel? Memorial stone lawsuit? Latest mega losses in the accounts? Effects of the cold shoulder? Impending player sales requirements? etc etc.

Time will tell I guess. I'm away to stock up on popcorn...

Hun c unts
    Filth
    Scum
    If they had a terminal illness, and I had the cure, I’d not sell them it.
    F uck off & die like Rangers did.

Lifted from elsewhere

The side letters proved the cheating.

If they got phucked by dodgey HMRC figures all the better..

Davina JT really is missing in action. By now, I would have expected a “we’re all obsessed “ message from him.

Thank flock he’s MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The side letters proved the cheating.

If they got phucked by dodgey HMRC figures all the better..
    I don’t know what they are moaning about...they couldn’t pay £18-20m tax bill anyway. They were always doomed. HMRC did them a favour by not doing it quicker.
    The huns are saying they could have had another buyer if the figure was reduced....who cares, they were always going to blow up.
    It could be a load of cr@p by the Times trying to sell newspapers. Some barrister now saying HMRC were not wrong.

It was a case of swallow swallow for the gullible Hun
    No rebate
    Guilty as charged
    Actually HMRC let them off likey coz they knew it was a impossible to get the true figure back so they reduced the bill to more collectable figure

But we all knew that was the case.......apart from the gullible

Happy days

We can all agree they were cheating and acting like bellends and we all had a right good laugh at their demise.

As things stand though, it's back to normal and for me, it's worse than ever because of what could have been.

So while they are miles ahead of us and looking to go further, we are d1cking about with new stadium and celebrating Considine getting 5,000,000 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We can all agree they were cheating and acting like bellends and we all had a right good laugh at their demise.

As things stand though, it's back to normal and for me, it's worse than ever because of what could have been.

So while they are miles ahead of us and looking to go further, we are d1cking about with new stadium and celebrating Considine getting 5,000,000 games.
    Completely agree.
    Main culprits are those abhorrent c unts at the SFA, who happily swept it all under the carpet.
    Ally backed up by d1cks like Stewart Milne who was happy to keep the 11-1 vote, wanted “to move on” & who publicly wants a “strong Rangers”.
    What an absolute pr1ck of a chairman we have.

Page 383 of 489 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast