+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 254 of 489 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

A bit of pre-emptying going on about Defoe, he hasn't even had a medical yet, probably the same with Davis, given the age of both of them I would be surprised if they are both in top condition

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I see the tims have released a statement saying they are 'surprised' that no action will be taken against morelos and wanting beaton to explain his decisions
    Social media and all that, well, with sleekit c unts, I need to be careful or as some would say, myself included.....objective......in general, we are sh1te at fitba....2 decades and counting, however the standard of those in charge of our games nowadays are worse than sh1te.....it is a kangaroo court when in front of those “in charge” trying to explain/defend yourself/team against decisions that basically do not make sense whatsoever....we are a laughing stock when it comes to honesty/integrity........sadly!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Doubt if the vast majority of the fans who attend reguarly are all that bothered about the way the game is run.....or at least not enough to make them stop going. In my opinion it's the value for money of the product on the park that's by far and away the most significant factor in keeping the fans going.
    Value for money? Paying to watch a competition you are not allowed to win? Paying to get frustrated at blatant cheating?

Even all that to one side, I still think the game is over priced compared to what you get in other countries. How a family of 2,3 or 4 can afford to attend weekly is beyond me. A lot of other uses that money could go too, but each to their own I guess

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Celtic has a similar deal for Patrick Roberts
    The difference is that Roberts was at least a youngster.

An 18 month loan deal for a 36 year old player is weird - they must be effectively loaning him out to the end of his contract/career so why not just release him? I guess that Bournemouth may hold out some hope that some rich foreign team will come in for him so they can recall him from the huns & punt him off to China or wherever.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie View Post
    The difference is that Roberts was at least a youngster.

An 18 month loan deal for a 36 year old player is weird - they must be effectively loaning him out to the end of his contract/career so why not just release him? I guess that Bournemouth may hold out some hope that some rich foreign team will come in for him so they can recall him from the huns & punt him off to China or wherever.
    His agent,Slippy G’s agent and indeed the owners of Bournemouth will have come to some compromise.....without kicking a baw the loon is guaranteed £65,000 per week less tax until his contract is done, pencil in his bonus money regarding appearances/assists/goals and league position whilst playing in the 1st team!!....which is not going to happen tbh is perhaps indicative as to how f ucked up the money side of things has gone!!

SF

Police are now involved in the Beaton thing. Apparently he has had death threats

Quote Originally Posted by Macaroni_Pie View Post

An 18 month loan deal for a 36 year old player is weird -
    They wanted Solanke and ended up with Defoe.
    Now they’re even more deluded

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...ent=1065109301
    Morelos, if he continues to apply himself will get to around the same market value as Sergio Agüero or Mohamed Salah

Edit: the laugh is at them and their Moron valuation.

Also, fvck Beaton.
    Last edited by andoplzcumbak; 05-01-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    To be fair the statement is not as bitter as a Traynor one

Celtic Football Club is surprised that there will be no disciplinary action taken by the Scottish FA regarding the incidents during the match on December 29, which have been widely addressed in the media.

It is reported that no action was taken because the match referee saw all of the incidents in question.

Given that the referee took no action at the time, this tends to suggest that such conduct, which in one instance led to a Celtic player, Anthony Ralston, being injured, is acceptable in Scottish football. That cannot be right.

On the day, Celtic did not play well enough to win the match, something we accept. However, this issue goes beyond the result of the match.

Celtic is not the only club this season to raise concerns regarding the standard of officiating at matches in Scotland, concerns which have also been shared by many commentators on the game.

In order to fully understand what is going on, Celtic, our supporters, Scottish clubs and the general Scottish football public need transparency in these matters, and we therefore call on the Scottish FA to allow the referee, John Beaton, to explain these decisions publicly as well as any match officials involved in other similar circumstances.

In the meantime, we have requested a meeting with Scottish FA Chief Executive, Ian Maxwell, and the Association's Head of Refereeing.
    And once we are done asking about the dirty cHUNt, we would like to ask what the Referee was thinking giving Aberdeen 2 penalties against us?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Morelos, if he continues to apply himself will get to around the same market value as Sergio Agüero or Mohamed Salah
    Thats amazing

Page 254 of 489 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast