+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I think its brilliant that he is already being made out to being a saviour yet he blatantly stalled on coming across as hes feart of getting a do-in. The complicated termination papers line is dragging on, because its a bullsh@t line
    I just find it hilarious that most of their fans have written off DM, calling him an average manager at an average club, while this cuunt has done the square root of feck all and is classed as saviour. I do love their fickleness and lack of intelligence, its makes things much more interesting!!

Pedro still hasn't jetted in. Maybe he is having second thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't appear, it would be typical of the whole Sevco farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep On Fire View Post
    Looked at this nobodies Wiki profile and he played for nobody and has managed nobody, how an earth did they come up with him
    He has a worse profile than Dellia,They are just the joke that keeps giving and giving

He is well used to managing no mark small clubs by the looks of his wiki history so should fit in very well at Sevco Strollers est 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Pedro still hasn't jetted in. Maybe he is having second thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't appear, it would be typical of the whole Sevco farce.
    Guess who they'd approach if Pedro who didn't turn up...

Pedro has jetted in, Sevco must have finally coughed up for his plane ticket.

And he's got a 3 year contract, not that he'll last that long.
    Last edited by Jupiter; 11-03-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Pedro has jetted in, Sevco must have finally coughed up for his plane ticket.

And he's got a 3 year contract, not that he'll last that long.
    It is all so hilariously predictable. Portuguese No-mark manager who barely knows where Scotland is becomes easy target for knucklegragger troglodytes who froth in outrage at Sevco 2012 not pumping Celtic and winning champions league in first season. My only concern here is the timing. He'll get one season and get papped the next. We all know EXACTLY who they're tapping up at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    It is all so hilariously predictable. Portuguese No-mark manager who barely knows where Scotland is becomes easy target for knucklegragger troglodytes who froth in outrage at Sevco 2012 not pumping Celtic and winning champions league in first season. My only concern here is the timing. He'll get one season and get papped the next. We all know EXACTLY who they're tapping up at that point.
    A 3 year deal?? Would love to know what his salary is. He won't last more than a few months tops I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by scobiemacd View Post
    A 3 year deal?? Would love to know what his salary is. He won't last more than a few months tops I reckon.
    I'd have thought around the 350k per annum mark, probably double what Del is on and less than half what Super Ally was on.

I'd like to know how Sevco found this guy. Did they headhunt him or did he apply for the job and is shocked that he got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I'd have thought around the 350k per annum mark, probably double what Del is on and less than half what Super Ally was on.
    That would be one hell of a salary cut considering he was on somewhere between £1.5 and 2 Million (tax free) at Al-Gharafa.

Page 21 of 489 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast