+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 286 of 489 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Just seen a post on facebook about that Dorrans thing. Guys mate was there, Jack the rats Mrs started it (doesn’t say in what way), Dorrans went to bottle someone and got knocked out with a punch.

Pinch o salt obviously
    I choose to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Just seen a post on facebook about that Dorrans thing. Guys mate was there, Jack the rats Mrs started it (doesn’t say in what way), Dorrans went to bottle someone and got knocked out with a punch.

Pinch o salt obviously
    Nae doubt, some likely lad fae Mastrick or Kaimhill used the well-known chat-up line, “Hey sweetheart, show’s yer rat”, and she said “he’s at the bar jist noo”.

Neds going on holiday to a place full of neds, it was bound to end in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    First time in a few years since I have had a drink in the Altens Skean Dhu (aka Thistle). **** me, heaving with hun ****s for some end of year celebration. Mutants everywhere. I was quite polite, but by the end my wife was taking me away. They did not like the “we don’t do walking away tune”. I know I should grow up, but fcuk it.

Cnuts.
    Go Crooky

Anyone seen the video of Gazza going about? I hate that fat hun f*ck as much as the next man but jeezo, that’s grim. Canny see him lasting much longer

Good riddance to the minker

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'd prefer him to have a long lingering painful ending. One of the most detestable huns and that's saying something. Sucked up to the bigots but I suppose that wouldn't have been difficult when you are a racist domestic abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I'd prefer him to have a long lingering painful ending. One of the most detestable huns and that's saying something. Sucked up to the bigots but I suppose that wouldn't have been difficult when you are a racist domestic abuser
    The fact he is held in high regard by the Sevco bigots tells you that he is an utter scumbag himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    You nae retired yet min?

A lifetime of sucking up to these w'ankers is taking its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hopefully some c**t takes him out on one last all nighter.
    He’s a bigoted, wife beating scumbag.

Page 286 of 489 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast