+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 405 of 489 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Aye, but is it the required "off the radar" wealth?
    Put it this way, the tedious “tick tock” pish that a few folk always post are p1ssing in the wind. And boring.
    I wish they were right.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Put it this way, the tedious “tick tock” pish that a few folk always post are p1ssing in the wind. And boring.
    I wish they were right.
    They died on their @rse and the tribute act is going the same way, having w@nkers that run our game bending rules to let them get away with it is the problem.

I hope Cormack has more of a spine than Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He said he was stepping down in the new year at their last AGM. So this isn't actually any surprise.

We can however make jokes about walking away though
    Yes, but surely he would have done it when they had another chairman in place, rather than having to put in Park as interim?

Also, he is one of the board members that apparently already said he had no more money to put in as he was done.
    I am sure all the school runs and bus runs that have been cancelled wont be doing his bank balance any good. He might be lucky to come out of this whole scenario with a company left, let alone enough money to keep the lights in the big hoose on.....

Fingers crossed anyhow....

I also thought they said they needed another 20 million investment by the end of the season to keep solvent. Has that been delivered?

**** them but I'd be worried about our finances just now as well. The new ground won't be getting built anytime soon I suppose...every cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    They died on their @rse and the tribute act is going the same way, having w@nkers that run our game bending rules to let them get away with it is the problem.

The rules weren’t bent.
    The c unts that run our game smashed them up & rode a coach & horses through them.
    F uck the SFA & the SPFL.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

Having more of a spine than Milne isn’t setting the bar very high.
    Lower than a snakes belly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Looks like there will be an extra European Super Duper Cup place for the runners up. Jammy ****s.
    For the 2021/22 season.
    Not next season I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I wish they were right.
    You’re probably right, Torphins loon, but I don’t find it boring. It’s a bit like buying a lottery ticket - unlikely in the extreme to ever deliver but the dreaming raises a wistful smile...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    For the 2021/22 season.
    Not next season I thought.
    That's my understanding as well. Mind you given 20/21 competitions are meant to start in the last week of June (which obviously won't happen) goodness knows what they will do next season. I'm not sure that we will see any football being played this side of September to be honest.

I wouldn't put it past the money grabbing cuunts at UEFA to run next season's competitions from the league stages only on some sort of elitist selection method that ensures diddy clubs like us don't even get our annual third round gubbing by some Russian owned non-entity

Page 405 of 489 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast