+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 253 of 489 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    18 month loan as far as sevco are committed to paying for (hope Bournmouth know to get cash up front!!) but three six-month back to back loans as far as Bournmouth are concerned as they can recall in July or next January
    Bournemouth will be delighted with this deal, they will be getting the bulk of his wages paid by the Huns, freeing up some cash to take in another striker, Defoe is well out of Howes plans and they won't be recalling him any time soon, he's a has-been!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Supporters keep attending in decent numbers, they must like the product they are getting and be pleased with how the game is run surely?
    Doubt if the vast majority of the fans who attend reguarly are all that bothered about the way the game is run.....or at least not enough to make them stop going. In my opinion it's the value for money of the product on the park that's by far and away the most significant factor in keeping the fans going.

Picture the scene this week:

Lackey - em, excuse me compliance officer, we have some footage to review.
    Compliance Officer - I'm getting pissed off at these neds. Let's throw the book at this bassa. Run the tape.
    Lackey - will do.
    CO - ootcha, that's nasty. Let's throw the book at this boy.
    Lackey- there's more. Here it is.
    CO - what, the same boy again. Right, we're having him. Who is it?
    Lackey - Morelos.
    CO- I've heard that name before. We're definitely having him. Who does he play for.
    Lackey- the Rangers.
    CO - what? Why are you bringing this to me. No case to answer. Fair challenges all round. Very sporting player.

Flock, I'm bored.

I see there's a wee pic of ref Beaton out at a hun bar last weekend doing the rounds.

I see the tims have released a statement saying they are 'surprised' that no action will be taken against morelos and wanting beaton to explain his decisions

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I see there's a wee pic of ref Beaton out at a hun bar last weekend doing the rounds.
    Crown Bar in Bellshill.
    As you can tell by the royal name, it’s a well known hun ****ehole.

I haven’t seen the video/picture, but I’d question its authenticity?

Surely to f**k, even in this Masonic sh1tehole of a country, no ref would be seen in a dump of a hun pub, the night after a Celtic v Rangers game?

They would if the Hun won.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Crown Bar in Bellshill.
    As you can tell by the royal name, it’s a well known hun ****ehole.

I haven’t seen the video/picture, but I’d question its authenticity?

Surely to f**k, even in this Masonic sh1tehole of a country, no ref would be seen in a dump of a hun pub, the night after a Celtic v Rangers game?

I have seen the photos, they are legit, he apprently frequents often.

We wouldn’t have any referees in Scotland if they didn’t support either Sevco or Celtic. So think ourselves lucky these fans take time out to keep sporting integrity in order for our national sport to go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I see the tims have released a statement saying they are 'surprised' that no action will be taken against morelos and wanting beaton to explain his decisions
    To be fair the statement is not as bitter as a Traynor one

Celtic Football Club is surprised that there will be no disciplinary action taken by the Scottish FA regarding the incidents during the match on December 29, which have been widely addressed in the media.

It is reported that no action was taken because the match referee saw all of the incidents in question.

Given that the referee took no action at the time, this tends to suggest that such conduct, which in one instance led to a Celtic player, Anthony Ralston, being injured, is acceptable in Scottish football. That cannot be right.

On the day, Celtic did not play well enough to win the match, something we accept. However, this issue goes beyond the result of the match.

Celtic is not the only club this season to raise concerns regarding the standard of officiating at matches in Scotland, concerns which have also been shared by many commentators on the game.

In order to fully understand what is going on, Celtic, our supporters, Scottish clubs and the general Scottish football public need transparency in these matters, and we therefore call on the Scottish FA to allow the referee, John Beaton, to explain these decisions publicly as well as any match officials involved in other similar circumstances.

In the meantime, we have requested a meeting with Scottish FA Chief Executive, Ian Maxwell, and the Association's Head of Refereeing.

Page 253 of 489 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast