+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 159 of 489 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I can't believe we are still going on about their finances.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I can't believe we are still going on about their finances.
    To an extent I agree as we've already seen that the authorities will not let them die and bend over backwards and break rules to keep the mighty Glasgow Sevco alive. By hook or by crook.

Failure to penalise then in any shape or form, European license etc etc, the list and evidence goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    To an extent I agree as we've already seen that the authorities will not let them die and bend over backwards and break rules to keep the mighty Glasgow Sevco alive. By hook or by crook.

Failure to penalise then in any shape or form, European license etc etc, the list and evidence goes on.
    If only our manager and chairman weren't ****e bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    If only our manager and chairman weren't ****e bags.
    And cowardly with it. Useless cnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

As I’ve said on here before (& a few have criticised me for it) Scotland is a Masonic sh1tehole.
    There are people in too many places that would protect their interests.
    SEVCO will not be allowed to die & chicanery will occur behind the scenes to assist them.
    Same as happened in 2012 when they were given a licence to play in Division 3 when they didn’t have audited accounts.
    I bet you our chairman would’ve let them straight back in to the top league if it weren’t for the fans voices being listened to for once.

Well would have to see what would happen when Newco go bust
    Its likey to happen again.
    The club have just taken a 3 million loan from to put it mindly the bank of desperation.
    Seems you hve to be on your knees if you go anywhere near Close Brothers.
    It sinks of desparation, seems the directors dont want to loan anymore, the Lying King well he wont chip in, never does plus he has no monny.
    They continue to make trading loss, season on season, the ST sales only keep them going for six months of the year.
    There allenged financial plan is based on some European success, really that's not douable
    Their screwed financially and it will topple, maybe not tomorrow, but soon
    Happy days

Nobody at Iprix seems to be panicking just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Nothing for the Orcs to worry about though, as the value of Morelos seems to increase by £1m each week. I think it's currently £11m...
    Lol, yeah, they’re desperate to flog him this window.
    It sounds like Barry McKay again (RB Leipzig were apparently about to offer £6M, but they then sold for £500k)
    I’ve not seen any real tangible reports that the Chinese clubs are actually interested in making a move.
    Other moves by Chines clubs for other players seems to have been completed quicker.
    Roll on the end of Feb, when the market closes and the earliest they’ve not been able to sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Their screwed financially and it will topple, maybe not tomorrow, but soon
    I doubt it will be soon. The Wonga loan has seen them through this season.
    I'm no expert, but the soonest things are likely to happen is if the accounts don't get signed off in the autumn. And I'm sure dodgy Dave will find another way around that.
    This will drag on and on and on...

This is a good article about Sevco and the media numpties. I especially liked this bit.

But consider this. Rangers are vying for second in Scotland’s Premiership. Liverpool are among current English equivalents. Would Liverpool use blatant PR to misrepresent their financial situation? Would England’s football media actively co-operate? Or would they establish the truth, castigating Liverpool for falsehoods and/or financial idiocy?
    http://twohundredpercent.net/rangers-transfer-window/

Page 159 of 489 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast