+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 226 of 489 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Do they ever score any goals which would normally be disallowed??
    And so it goes on . The Striker that should be serving a ban scores the first goal in the very next league game.

Everbody is against them y`know. Well done SFA. Do all you can to give them the league. ................

Wonder if Collum will ever referee a huns game that doesn`t involve the other Cheeks ...?

I was rading a St Mirren fan was hit by a glass bottle that was chucked from the troglodyte end yesterday

Two games, two bottle incidents.

Are they adding bottle chucking as one of their "things" along with bigotry and wife beating

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I was rading a St Mirren fan was hit by a glass bottle that was chucked from the troglodyte end yesterday

Two games, two bottle incidents.

Are they adding bottle chucking as one of their "things" along with bigotry and wife beating
    Why worry about trivial affairs like that when there is a story like this going around...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...980s-comeback/

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Why worry about trivial affairs like that when there is a story like this going around...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/new...980s-comeback/
    Theres a thread on it

Theres a thread on it
    FFS, im getting blind in my auld age.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    FFS, im getting blind in my auld age.
    Blindness winna help when you are on the frontline clad in Aquascutum

Blindness winna help when you are on the frontline clad in Aquascutum
    Sorry, couldnt see through my Mille Miglia goggles!!

Has anyone figured out what one eye is up to with the share issue?
    If he can't afford to offer 20p a share now,how's he going to offer when £12 million worth of new shares is created?

Quote Originally Posted by arty View Post
    Has anyone figured out what one eye is up to with the share issue?
    If he can't afford to offer 20p a share now,how's he going to offer when £12 million worth of new shares is created?
    My understanding is that the £12M of new shares is partly converting shareholder loans (including King) and partly new money into sevco (other existing shareholders not including King). I have seen different figures of between £6M and £8M of new money. It also seems to be the case that one of the consequences of this new share issue is that the % shareholdings change a little bit and makes it more likely that the 20p takeover offer will more likely fail so squinty eyes won't have to cough up the extra money to buy out all other shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    My understanding is that the £12M of new shares is partly converting shareholder loans (including King) and partly new money into sevco (other existing shareholders not including King). I have seen different figures of between £6M and £8M of new money. It also seems to be the case that one of the consequences of this new share issue is that the % shareholdings change a little bit and makes it more likely that the 20p takeover offer will more likely fail so squinty eyes won't have to cough up the extra money to buy out all other shareholders.
    Not sure even Sevco can bend the stock exchange rules by diluting their shares in the middle of a court ruling.

Page 226 of 489 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast